It's happened again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: I want to see the Staples pic as well.

I still think that evey PLEBAN who visits HQ should write Wayne's name somewhere.

I was poking around in some old threads and came across a mention from a clicky group that derail threads and piss people off about erasing Wayne's name. I thought :hmm: how interesting and wondered if they really have anything to do with this mystery?

I was poking around in some old threads and came across a mention from a clicky group that derail threads and piss people off about erasing Wayne's name. I thought :hmm: how interesting and wondered if they really have anything to do with this mystery?

It's spelled "clique". It's not what you do to up your post count.

Uh-oh! You got me Carek.

I flew all the way to Dublin to erase Wayne's name. Guilty as charged. And thus concludes another episode of CSI Interference.

Wayne, I'm not sure what I feel worse about: your name getting erased or your thread having a post like that included in it.

YLB, up his analysis points, on the house.

Superthreaders + PLEBAns = a show for the rest of us. :corn:

Uh-oh! You got me Carek.

I flew all the way to Dublin to erase Wayne's name. Guilty as charged. And thus concludes another episode of CSI Interference.

Wayne, I'm not sure what I feel worse about: your name getting erased or your thread having a post like that included in it.

YLB, up his analysis points, on the house.

i think your "jump to conclusions" mat is broken
SuperWin. :applaud: On both counts.

Exactly! I bet none of the haters can claim to have such an awesome pic with him! Wayne also got me Bono's autograph as well as Adam's that day... :cute:

photo-9.jpg

Wow - lifesize poster of Bono....flashes me back to my younger days and there were lipstick marks on my Leif Garrett poster. :reject: Oh....is that too much information?

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was walking fast past that sign, I would be like.... do we get a photo with Bono?

That's very cool Wayne. I bet you have a big smile on your face every day you walk in to work and see that.

Back
Top Bottom