Invasion on Planet Pleba pt 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
I am trying to keep this story going as long as possibly, but I think I can only squeeze another few chapters out of it, so enjoy
to be honest I didn't think it would go for this long *lol*

When Adam and Larry joined the others Adam had put a shirt on much to the disappointment of the other Plebans, after Carmel had informed them she had seen him semi naked much to their envy, they had hoped they would get the chance too

Now that they once more looked like their favourite men again standing before them in real life, it took all their effort to keep it together and remember there was no time for drooling and wicked thoughts, but their highest priority was getting the others free and getting rid of the Yawneeks once and for all

Larry had made Adam promise not to tell Edge and Bono about his secret lurking activities on the Pleban site. And Adam only found himself promising in the end, because he didn’t want Larry attacking him with his drumsticks.

They decided on a strategy Edge and Bono would transport themselves onto the Yawneek Ship. Galeongirl, Weldy and Thora volunteered to go with them to help them to find and rescue their comrades

Meanwhile Larry and Adam along with Carmel, Crimson and Greeneyedgirl would rouse up the other Plebans on the planet, causing enough distraction and confusion for the Yawneeks it would give Edge and Bono and the others a better chance to get the imprisoned Plebans free. The Yawneeks wouldn’t know what hit them.

After three days of forcefully having to listen to the terrible Yawneeks music almost non stop was taking its toll on the captives

And as they dragged YDW away to interrogate her further about the rest of the U2 underground movement, it took her all her strength not to crack, and as bad as she felt
She suddenly became aware of a change in the Yawneeks demeanour.

Before they were very sure of themselves, that they had the upper hand and goaded the Pleban prisoners that U2 would be soon wiped out of the Planet, But in the middle of the latest interrogation, they suddenly stopped much to her surprise, and suddenly seemed occupied consulting each other than paying any attention to her.

YDW didn’t know what was happening. But she was just glad of the chance to get a rest, she had expected them to start interrogating her again and break her once and for all with new methods, but instead she found they were dragging her back to the cell with the others again.

Something was going on she could feel it in the air, it seemed the Yawneeks were actually sweating as they led her back to the cell.

She was too weak to comprehend what exactly was going on, but suddenly there was a shuffling noise, the two Yawneek guards at each side of her dropped to the ground almost taking her with them, except she felt someone grab her from behind and haul her back on her feet, she let out a yelp of panic and then felt a hand quickly come over her mouth stopping her from making anymore noise.

She jerked her head around a little, and found herself looking into Bono’s blue eyes
“Oh God I have finally cracked up and I am having some weird hallucination she thought into herself in dismay

“Ssshh, don’t make a sound, we have come to get you and the others away” she thought she heard Bono’s voice say.

This hallucination was damned good. As good as one of her fantasies. Maybe that was it, she had gone into one of her fantasies about being rescued by Bono to try and ward of the interrogation attacks by the Yawneeks,

Yeah, the hand around her mouth felt so real, his big chunky hands, of course she would fantasize about that of all things, and deciding she might as well enjoy it while it lasted, she couldn’t resist sinking her teeth into his fingers, in what she hoped would be a sexy little nip

“That’s cute sweetheart but I we don’t have time for that now” Bono grinned, “We want to get you and the others out of here

YDW was suddenly aware that Edge was there along with Thora, Galeongirl and Weldy, and decided the fantasy was getting more bizarre, then she lifted her own hand to feel Bono’s cheek, and actually pinched the skin

“Ouch!” he exclaimed. “What was that for?”

“Your real” YDW squeaked in realisation “Oh God, I am so sorry, I thought this was one of my fantasies” she hurriedly apologised her hand flew to her mouth “But it isn’t, is it?” she was confused and uncertain.

“Its ok YDW we have come to get you out of here” Galeongirl assured her, “and yes Bono is really here, I know its hard to believe, I fainted myself when I realised” she laughed “But we are really here and Edge just knocked out those two Yawneeks with this nifty little stun gun he invented” she then explained excitedly

YDW was too stunned, to reply remembering how she had really bit his finger she felt her face flame up, but was glad to discover he wasn’t too concerned with that
They just wanted her to lead them to the other prisoners so they could get them free.
YDW only too happily obliged

She led them where they were also holding Sad_girl, bluRmGirl, fungusAmongus and Susanneag75, as well as Sicy and Bonochick who had also been captured.

After taking the guards by surprise using his stun gun again, they were able to release them and much to the Yawneeks fury they transported back onto Edges space ship with all the captives in tow.

Bono and Edge high fived each other and hugged the girls, they had accomplished their mission successfully.

But then they just wondered how Adam and Larry and the others were getting on as they had not returned to the ship yet. They started to get a little concerned, because they had not heard from them yet, and hoped everything was alright

“That’s cute sweetheart but I we don’t have time for that now” Bono grinned, “We want to get you and the others out of here"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that sounds SO Bono!!!!

hope you can squeeze some more chapters... maybe you can make it longer by uhm :hmm:... let one of the boys be captured by the yawneeks and get us to rescue him or so? that should give you some stuff for a few chapters more :D..
I really love your stories!!!! keep up the good work :hyper:
can we get some Bonochest in it by the way? :drool: :wink:

and if something like that happened to me,... I'd suck his finger aswell to test if it was real :evil:

Great idea Galeon(if that is ok for me to call you that?) Oh yeah and annj, I know Sad_girl goes by SG also. I would love for this story to go on forever but I know how hard it is to write a good story so I will be satsified with whatever you give us.

I could totally see YDW biting Bono:drool:

annj you RAWK:rockon:

Carmelu2fan said:
Great idea Galeon(if that is ok for me to call you that?) Oh yeah and annj, I know Sad_girl goes by SG also. I would love for this story to go on forever but I know how hard it is to write a good story so I will be satsified with whatever you give us.

I could totally see YDW biting Bono:drool:

annj you RAWK:rockon:

sure.. but I think GG would be easier :wink:

I could see him reacting on it too! that's soo him! always flirting, always charming the ladies with his words :giggle: and always succeeding in that!

Yes, i really like this one too... Hmm, maybe I just shouldn't comment unless I have something constructive to say... I think you might have figured out at this point that I like it...

do you mind if I to sneak you in the story somewhere Jez?:wink:

Oh, not at all! As long as I'm close to Adam... or Edge...
Oh, honestly, just stick me under a bush somewhere and I'll be happy!:D

Back
Top Bottom