I'm only askin' but I think you know!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bo-tuf2.jpg

bo-tuf11.jpg

bo-tuf9.jpg

bo-tuf14.jpg

bo-tuf25.jpg

bo-tuf7.jpg

Mullet Bono :drool:

:drool: at all the pics! :drool:

I don't know why this pic

u2_group_poster.jpg

always gets posted in mullet threads, it's very cute and I love it but no one here has a mullet, just short puffy hairdos. VERY CUTE GUYS HERE! :cute: :love: But no mullets. The pink is a lighting effect, no one dyed their hair pink;) that would be an interesting look for Adam, a pink fro! ;)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

My puter is such a pain in the ass, but I will postpostpost pics today - for the sake of the mullet! :grumpy: Hopefully they haven't been posted before, but I can't go checkin...

3367354723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335863652ot1lsi

3367354723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335863653ot1lsi

3367354723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232333586364%3Aot1lsi

3367354723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335863779ot1lsi

So, that's it. Phew, I was so scared my pc would break again. :uhoh::laugh:

And thank you Shannon - the pics were so great!!!!:hyper:

Kitty, may I ask something: What 'Ana' do you always mean? You asked already twice for an Ana. :der::reject::)

I think this was Bono already growing out of the mullet, but I'm sure you won't mind. :drool:

Attachments

• posterbookbonoscruff.jpg
    posterbookbonoscruff.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 40
And I haven't seen the last one either! FJ were do you find all these pics?!? :drool::cmbust::drool:

Check out this quote I found...

"Elsewhere, the band reflected on their 20-year career, with Bono admitting that he regretted his 80s mullet. 'I don't think people should ever look like their hair has been ironed,' he said."

:lol:

U2girl02 said:
Check out this quote I found...

"Elsewhere, the band reflected on their 20-year career, with Bono admitting that he regretted his 80s mullet. 'I don't think people should ever look like their hair has been ironed,' he said."

:lol:

:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :silent: :censored:

Well, I LOVED his mullet. He had nothing to regret, I'm very glad he had it. I loved the pics then and I love them now. If there's any haircut he should regret it's this one ;) :lol:

baldbono.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Flaming June for those new old mullet pics, I had never seen them before and they are BEAUTIFUL!! :bow: :hug: :combust:

Originally posted by Flaming June

posterbonolivemullet.jpg

posterbookbonoscruff.jpg

I don't know which one of those beautiful 'new' mullet pics to make into my new avatar! :cute: Why didn't I ever find that cool posterbook back in the day? I tore pics out of magazines to tape on my wall.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Well, I LOVED his mullet. He had nothing to regret, I'm very glad he had it. I loved the pics then and I love them now.

Agreed.

Like I said, he's the only guy I've ever seen that could make a mullet look good.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
If there's any haircut he should regret it's this one ;) :lol:

baldbono.jpg

Aaaahhhh!

YES, he should definitely regret that one.

What on earth posessed him to go bald there for a while?

:no:...don't like that look at all.

Please don't ever do that again, Bono, we all love your hair!

Angela

You're welcome U2Kitten!

Bald Bono was scary... I can't even believe that's him. He's got such beautiful hair.

Back
Top Bottom