I'm not normally an Adam girl, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsPurrl said:
AdamVertigoSmile.jpg

Okay, I know I need to get my mind out of the gutter, but the first thought that popped into my head upon seeing this picture was, "Is that your bass or are you happy to see me?" :ohmy: :eek:

anyone know where he got his black combats from? saw them in manchester - looked mint. i want some.

Sue DeNym said:

Okay, I know I need to get my mind out of the gutter, but the first thought that popped into my head upon seeing this picture was, "Is that your bass or are you happy to see me?" :ohmy: :eek:

Good one!!!:laugh:

Carmelu2fan said:

Will do chickadee:yes: Have you not been to a show yet:( Ihope so. I am watching R&H and Slane to get me by these long 3 weeks too :sigh: Also do you have a pic or still of the "I Will Follow" where Adam is singing?:hyper: I have never seen him sing before...Although I almost passed out when I saw him playing the keyboard:ohmy:

I was at a show in June but I'd love to go again and be standing this time! But they're not coming back here this tour. :( BOO. I'll make a still for you, I was away on holiday but now I'm back I'll do that for you! :D

chickadee said:

I was at a show in June but I'd love to go again and be standing this time! But they're not coming back here this tour. :( BOO. I'll make a still for you, I was away on holiday but now I'm back I'll do that for you! :D

Thank you so much chickadee:wave: Hope that you had a fun holiday! Did you catch the "Katrina benifit performance? It was amazing!!! Adam was so:drool: :drool: !! I loved the deut with Mary J. Blige and Bono too. they performed "ONE" it was very moving.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom