I Sure could go for a bono right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
images.jpg

Thread not what you exepcted it to be?...i thought so :wink:
Sorry about the tinyness.....i just found it browsing google, and i dunno if these have been posted before...and it might not be in the right area...but anyway...

and this gives us a whole new meaning on the "miss ya sugar" on the back of the HTDAAB CD

294987901.jpg

words fail me on that one:wink:
actually the words I want to say probably could get me banned so we will leave it at words fail me:silent:
but it seems only right:)

but then again maybe that innnocent vegetable should be named "Adam":angel:

LostAtMoon said:
:lmao: Only Pleba makes me laugh like this! And I was thinking of not coming here today again.

You should try shopping in the produce section with my husband. He enjoys watching me turn red.

:love: :drool: We can eat Bono's cookies here in Brazil, and we can choose the flavor , Nestlé
it's delicious....We always eat Bono in my home :laugh:

I can send it for you girls, there's a small pack for snacks with 3 cookies.:sexywink: PM or email me , ok?

Sorry I forgot, there's a Bono's dog food, too:wink:

Last edited:
The cucumbers are so funny!
Also, are those cookies any good? They look so big in the pic. I am wanting to purchase a package but I can't read the text on the site to do so. I thought it might be cool to have the cookies, so I could bring them to class. I am in an International culinary class, and I have to bring a food from another country, and those would be so cool to bring.

clementine_rose said:
The cucumbers are so funny!
Also, are those cookies any good? They look so big in the pic. I am wanting to purchase a package but I can't read the text on the site to do so. I thought it might be cool to have the cookies, so I could bring them to class. I am in an International culinary class, and I have to bring a food from another country, and those would be so cool to bring.

Here is a big pic
000_0467.jpg

It's a normal Chocolate Cream Sandwich Biscuit :wink:

Back
Top Bottom