Help, Visa (kind of non U2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Hi,

You are so many living in america so hopefully you can help me, or rather my friend, Catdubh.

We are planning to go and see the NY shows in October but she?s convinced everybody needs a visa to enter the US and I'm sure at least I don't need anything else but the touristvisa you fill out on the flight. But I'm from Sweden and she?s from Hungary and there might be difference. I've been trying to find somewhere on the net where it says which contries you need a visa to enter the US but I just can't find it.

Does anyone know if you need a visa if you are a hungarian citizen? If you don't know, would you mind helping me to find it?

Thanks,

Sara - keeps searching the net for the info...
smile.gif

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

i think that a visa isnt necessary under 90 days... cos im going to the US soon for 75 days and didnt need a visa.. i had to phone the us ambassade and they had some sort of answering machine which gave me all the options, dunno if sweden and hungary where on the list too, but you should be able to get that info from your us ambassade

According to the U.S. Statement Department:

Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa. Currently, 29 countries participate in the Visa Waiver Pilot Program: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Uruguay.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
According to the U.S. Statement Department:

Travelers coming to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less from qualified countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. without a visa. Currently, 29 countries participate in the Visa Waiver Pilot Program: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Uruguay.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, that explains why I can go without a visa and not Catdubh.

Sara - found a flight Gothenburg, Sweden - New York for $250 in october, holy shit, I'm tempted...
biggrin.gif

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Back
Top Bottom