Help Please, Ladies Of Pleba!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
I am in the process of making a personal 6 disc u2 boxset. i need some help & or ideas as far as cover art and pics go. so please help me, that would be great! i am going to the hall of fame in cleveland in 2 weeks so i am working on trying to get this done before then!
thanx

Some of my favorite band pics through the years

banduf30.jpg

bandjt40.jpg

abband10.jpg

bandzoo2.jpg

02newq.jpg

Lots more where that came from, if you're looking for anything specific let us know! :wave:

Last edited:
thanx, please keep them comming. any great photo is a canidate. possibly each cd have a pic of the band and or something that has to do with ireland on the front and on the back have an individual pic of each member , there are only 4 members so i am thinking of the last 2 could be various live pics. any suggestions are very much appreciated.

I save mostly just Bono pics :eek: :love: Here are some live ones from various eras!

bonoboyleather.jpg

bonoredrocks.jpg

bonoliveaid.jpg

bonoamnesyt86.jpg

bonojtpretty.jpg

bonofly23.jpg

elevationbono.jpg

I've got plenty of Bono! Somebody else can do the other guys live, they have so many pics and I hope they'll post them. I'll post some more band pics later when I go through my collection and upload them. I hope I have been of some assistance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom