Help on U2 best of dvd!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockonedge

Acrobat
I didn't know which forum to put this in but i figured you girls could help me maybe...how do i get to the director commentaries on the best of dvd? I can't seem to get to them...maybe i'm just incompent. i saw the documentaries, the one, sarajevo and ES ones but i heard there were commentaries too on some of the videos. maybe i'm just mistaken. :help: :help: :crazy:

rockonedge said:
I didn't know which forum to put this in but i figured you girls could help me maybe...how do i get to the director commentaries on the best of dvd? I can't seem to get to them...maybe i'm just incompent. i saw the documentaries, the one, sarajevo and ES ones but i heard there were commentaries too on some of the videos. maybe i'm just mistaken. :help: :help: :crazy:

You select the little megaphone (jnstead of the director's name) next to the director's name on the vid screen...

Does that make sense?

Re: Re: Help on U2 best of dvd!

erised said:

You select the little megaphone (jnstead of the director's name) next to the director's name on the vid screen...

Does that make sense?

:crack:

lol sorry i'm just a dork, i should have figured that out. see, its when i do things like that that people ask me how i am supposedly gt :rolleyes:

thank you erised!! :bow: :bow:

it took me a while to figure that out, and i was at home so i didn't have net access to come ask

Back
Top Bottom