help needed ,anyone been to bonos pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
hi, im visiting ireland in april and i really wanna go and see bonos house, on the of chance of seeing him skinny gardening , i think i just made up a new form of gardening, oh well anyway i dont know how to get there so is there anyone whos been and could help me out by emailing me some "instructions" id be ssoooooooooo grateful, CR
reed2moon@yahoo.co.uk

I don't have the address but it is a white house with big gates and a plaque thing. It is on a road next to the beach in Killiney.
I hope to get there soon to.

Crzy has been there! She doens't post here much anymore so she might not see this. You could go to her website and email her. Make sure you go when he's home!
wink.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Originally posted by candys room:
hi, im visiting ireland in april and i really wanna go and see bonos house, on the of chance of seeing him skinny gardening , i think i just made up a new form of gardening
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! SKINNY GARDENING!!!!!

*Bono chases nosy ppl down the street with a rake*

lol
smile.gif

aaaaaawwww wouldn't Edgey gardening be ADORABLE?! OMG.

I mean....Ooh Larry shovelling....
smile.gif

*mona fans them with huge palm leaf*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Why yes of course... I'm there as I type
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Back
Top Bottom