Help me...I'm cheating on Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I must be weak
frown.gif

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Don't feel to bad. Bono has been cheating on you with me for a long time!!

Spinny, this is the second time you've made my day today!!! First a nice fuzzy chest and now a great laugh! Thank you!

p.s. Now I don't feel so bad knowing he has someone else too! Please be good to him
wink.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Spinny, this is the second time you've made my day today!!! First a nice fuzzy chest and now a great laugh! Thank you!

p.s. Now I don't feel so bad knowing he has someone else too! Please be good to him
wink.gif
Oh Don't worry!! I have been, and I will continue to be.

I haven't done any work today. I have been on PLEBA since 8am. I hope that I don't get caught!!!

Don't feel bad about your dream with Adam.
I mean, he is something to dream about.
Remember, when you dream, your true thoughts, feelings, and desires come out.
Maybe you should come over to RSOC.

Watch out don't get fired Spinninghead77. I have noticed that a disproportionate number of PLEBA girls keep losing their jobs, and I have wondered if maybe they got caught doing too much PLEBA! My brother got canned for staying on the internet all the time, they check the records. He wasn't fired, but his contract was not renewed, and my mom said, see, I told you to stay off that internet!
I don't blame you though, oh the temptation!

Bono's American Wife- SHAME on you! No backsliding. I guess I will have to post some pics to bring you back into the fold.

No one has it like BONO!

iCC30F56F-BB58-4D3F-95EF-ABB9427A4392.jpg

iB7123A0A-018F-4F02-A0DD-E791E5619E1B.jpg

iB881EE7B-52F6-4F57-B4F9-86A59423552D.jpg

i983F2850-C14F-4789-BC74-786EA0B0931D.jpg

i7E3D1F45-00AD-4173-8597-328CD88AFF77.jpg

iFD518D9E-639C-4BEA-87CF-0BD624430827.jpg

COMEBACKCOMEBACKCOMEBACK!!!! You almost slipped over 'the edge' didn't ya?
wink.gif

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

MORE BONO FER ME, THEN.

Actually, this happens to me sometimes. Ocassionally I find myself gravitating towards Larry or Edge, which causes me to spell "Occasionally" incorrectly.

THAT REMINDS ME: My new pick up line that my friend Sarah and I came up with: "Hey can I be your gravity?" BWAAHAHAHHAAA OK Well you had to be at school Monday morning I guess for it to be funny.

Em...but if you feel yerself "slipping over the Edge" as Veranda says, you must first ask yourself "What was I doing ON the Edge in the first place? And WHY the heck am I NOT satisfied with something like that?"

*mind wanders* I just had a cavity filled and I think the novnovnovicaine which I can't spell either got to my brain to make me insane in the membrane with novacaine...

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

There's a Heaven above you, baby....

Okay, I read the "closet edge lovers" thread and I must confess, I have become a closet Adam girl. My loyalty to Bono is really being tested. Why is this happening? LOL!!!

Welcome to the Sparky lovers club! As a guilty pleasure you may want to indulge in one of my absolute favorite treats...it's called RSOC...join us for some yummy sparky
wink.gif

And why is this happening? Because the man's instrument holds mysterious (though not terribly mysterious
wink.gif
) powers over women of course!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the club!
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Veranda:

Bono's American Wife- SHAME on you! No backsliding. I guess I will have to post some pics to bring you back into the fold.

No one has it like BONO!

iB7123A0A-018F-4F02-A0DD-E791E5619E1B.jpg

wink.gif

Okay, those pic's have shaken me back to my senses, especially the one above...

and boy would I ever like to fall over the Edge!! Forget over, why not right on him! Uh oh, here I go again...I better take another look at those pics!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Welcome to the Sparky lovers club! As a guilty pleasure you may want to indulge in one of my absolute favorite treats...it's called RSOC...join us for some yummy sparky
wink.gif

And why is this happening? Because the man's instrument holds mysterious (though not terribly mysterious
wink.gif
) powers over women of course!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the club!
smile.gif

My fellow leather lickers have convinced me that it's only a crush and I must stay loyal to Bono...but um...maybe I'll stop by RSOC just to see what goes on over there. shhhh..don't tell anyone

My fellow leather lickers have convinced me that it's only a crush and I must stay loyal to Bono...but um...maybe I'll stop by RSOC just to see what goes on over there. shhhh..don't tell anyone

I definitely won't tell anyone
wink.gif

*hides BAM under her coat wing and sneaks her over to RSOC...*

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

i'm technically a bono girl, but really, i want them all. not to be greedy or anything...
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by Veranda:
wink.gif

Did you SAY that?!!! HILARRRYOUS!

*plots how she can get the phrase "hilarryous" to catch on...*

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.

Okay, I read the "closet edge lovers" thread and I must confess, I have become a closet Adam girl. My loyalty to Bono is really being tested. Why is this happening? LOL!!!

I was going to keep this to myself but I can't keep it bottled up any longer. I had a SEX DREAM about Sparky Sunday night. I haven't even had one about Bono yet. Why Adam? I think he is just as hot as the other guys but I was always drawn toward the B-man. What gives here?

I thought I was a confirmed leather licker all this time but when I was putting up my photo albums, I was getting all swoony over my Adam pics...has this ever happened to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom