Gif Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
:crack: GG, those One gifs are doing bad things to me.

For one thing, I want to smoke (something I never did regularly, and haven't done in years) and I also want to nibble on his chin a little bit :shifty:

K here's what you oughta do, DON'T SMOKE!!!!!

:wink: it's bad for you

however, I've no doubt nibbling on his chin is very very good for you, so you definately should do that :sexywink: as long as I can nibble on my next set of gifs! (coming up later tonight :wink: )

:sexywink:

Here we can see, that our Bonosapian cannot sit without moving, the Edgesaurus however, is able to sit without moving as much as a muscle!
bonoedgemoveng7.gif

As soon as the Bonosapian stops moving, the Edgesaurus shows he is not entirely mechanic, and can move after all!
(yea, and I don't know why bad habits like smoking can be hot either!)
bonoedgesmokesyj4.gif

band performing, a little small, but you can see each of U2 moving in their own rhythm :cute:
bandperforming1zg4.gif

and another observation on the behaviour of U2... The Bonosapian seems to be the only of the four clearly unable to sit still, the Mullengus however, seems to emit a clear message; Laugh, and Die... or just FOAD for those who know him :wink:
banddraggv5.gif

very specific gif request:

Will someone make a gif of Edge's solo during The Electric Co on the Chicago DVD, the one where hes walking the ellipse swinging his guitar around?

I made this one a while ago, but it includes some Bono/water action:
electriccome0.gif

I'm sure Chass could do an Edge-only version :)

Aww Bono's sheep looks so comfy in his arms, being petted and all :cute: Edge's sheep however..... that paw looks pretty uncomfortable!
bonoedgesheepcutenesswf7.gif

Yes Bono's Lamb, we envy you being there nice and cosy in his arms! :cute: Bono's lamb still comfy... Edge's lamb silently starts his protest
bonoslittlelambxs5.gif

And yea, this was bound to happen!
ssheepproblempr2.gif

:cute: our sigs are only seconds apart!

I curse the damn maker of the Saints video! can barely gif it cuz the band is barely shown in sequences longer than a second!
stupid flashes :angry:

Adam :love: pretty!
adamflashyck2.gif

Edge
edgemovesn7.gif

and now my favorite part of the whole vid :D
boomchaheyya2ww7.gif

theres a very very quick shot of larry and the green day drummer syncronizing their drumming side by side...it comes just before the first verse...can you make a gif of that?

I tried, but it didn't work... it was too short, and the same thing happened with the long monkey move Bono makes, somehow the screens get weird green blobs on it!

I like a good boom cha every now and then.

Galeongirl said:
:cute: our sigs are only seconds apart!

I curse the damn maker of the Saints video! can barely gif it cuz the band is barely shown in sequences longer than a second!
stupid flashes :angry:

Adam :love: pretty!
adamflashyck2.gif

Edge
edgemovesn7.gif

and now my favorite part of the whole vid :D
boomchaheyya2ww7.gif
:wink:

Oooh thanks for all these recent gifs Gg! Thank you! The lamb ones are cute! Love the Saints gifs. Especially the boomcha! Can you do one of Edge, Bono and BillieJoe all singing at the mic?

PS. Did you get my PM? I'm still out of town and can't send email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom