Gif Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, just made another (because this is one of the better Edgestomp moments, in my opinion :wink: ) :

edgestompyo3.gif

:love: omg that's great!

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: decided to bump this thread up again....

slow, seductive, strut, and a leash????:combust:
bonoleash1df9.gif

bonoleash2spinning1rf3.gif

bonoleash3kylie1bu0.gif

bonoleash4kyliehandrz7.gif

bonoleash5kyliethiefhe2.gif

:bono: She stole MY shiney!!!!!!!:waah:

Galeongirl These gifs you have made our to die for. Do you know what show these our from? Is this vedio up on you tube? I ask beacuse after seeing these gifs. Iam dying to see this now. The thought that go through my mind whene I see these of Bono my gosh lol. Btw I LOVE youre sigy Bono showing off his neck. Makes me drool big time. Is there enough off his neck to go around?

drool: :drool:

eriekittym

well sadly I still haven't found:)wink: ) the complete video of it... these gifs came from a short 1 minute clip from Youtube
they are from a kylie show in Sydney, november 14th I think... or 13th... either way, U2 didn't have a show that night so they went to watch the show, and Bono performed Kids with her... Kylie was invited to return the favour at the U2 show next night, but she was too exhausted to perform :(

Galeongirl said:
well sadly I still haven't found:)wink: ) the complete video of it... these gifs came from a short 1 minute clip from Youtube
they are from a kylie show in Sydney, november 14th I think... or 13th... either way, U2 didn't have a show that night so they went to watch the show, and Bono performed Kids with her... Kylie was invited to return the favour at the U2 show next night, but she was too exhausted to perform :(

Thats allright Galeongirl that gives me a lot to go on. I well check it out on you tube. Thank you. looks like Bono was haveing a ton of fun that nigh wow. :drool: :drool:

eriekittym

Last edited:
wha? You mean the entire thing??

You will ysi it right?

And thanks for my other ysi as well Gg :wink:
(baybee luv :kiss: )

bonocomet said:
btw Gg... the hbo thingy is up... which means Mot and I are expecting some B & E margarita sucking gifs. :shifty:

expect those in a few ages.... it's , means SLOW and only one download at the time :yawn:
it'll take me hours to download those!

sadly no YSI for this one.... the quality is really crap... I'm jsut happy to have seen the whole thing now, but it really is too crap to do anything with!

THANKS again Galeongirl I looked on you tube and could not find it so I came back here. Now I see you found the whole thing. Makes me wish I new how to save the vedio.
Thanks again Galeongirl.

Conbust in to flames anybody have a cold bucket of water I can use? LOL

eriekittym

eriekittym said:
THANKS again Galeongirl I looked on you tube and could not find it so I came back here. Now I see you found the whole thing. Makes me wish I new how to save the vedio.
Thanks again Galeongirl.

Conbust in to flames anybody have a cold bucket of water I can use? LOL

eriekittym

I can save it for you, but I don't think it'd be worth it since the quality is really bad...
you can also watch the two shorter clips
one is 1.19 minute, and the other is part 2... that's where the gifs are from, much better quality :) except that the clip freezes every now and then...

Galeongirl said:

I can save it for you, but I don't think it'd be worth it since the quality is really bad...
you can also watch the two shorter clips
one is 1.19 minute, and the other is part 2... that's where the gifs are from, much better quality :) except that the clip freezes every now and then...

Thanks but youre right the quality is poor. No need to do that for me but thank you for asking :). Maybe in time there well be a better quality one. I know I saw the other 2 short ones you saide they are much better quality. I wish I could have been there. Looks like soo much fun WOW :mac: .

eriekittym :wave:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
GG my dear, since you're the YouTube giffing queen, I have a request...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmjVgqZ21tU

2:44 Bono biting Edge's shoulder... :combust:

Please and thanks :D

I also love that part SOO much:combust:. Would be pretty awsome to see a gif of that made WOW :drool: . Nothing rong with Bono biting. I get a little nuts for Bono neck though LOL.

eriekittym Who is being silly

Kylie spanked Bono on stage during their performance together. :ohmy:

:lol: ok I just watched the clip. She spanks him with the collar and leash... so it's maybe more like a whip than a spank.

:faint:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

dsaihflaiuesfhmnsbfas!!!

I've been looking for this vid for ages! i've already wanted to gif that!!!
:flirt:

Yay so you will gif it then! That's from the Milan dvd that came with my u218 singles cd. When I saw it I was like YaY FINALLY we will get the gif soon! Woohoo!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
But I like it in your head GG :drool: Bono's in there too :shifty: :combust:

:yikes: :uhoh:

that would seriously be a VERY BAD THING!!!!!!

:yikes:!

:flirt: You're still welcome to visit me in my head tho.... ehe hee, I've got mail, and am about to read it..... I wonder what it'll be.... :)shifty: I just noticed... be... B+E... *cough*)

I hope I can work on it tonight, otherwise the gif will be there tomorrow :)

I really do not believe that youtube account is from u2 or U2.com... :happy: or they would put decent quality vids on youtube and not a bad quality Milan dvd rip!

stupid black bars :angry:

bonoedgebiteykr5.gif

Great... now I'm hungry..... ok better get some Ben&Jerry's then!

omg. B/E love and biting!!! :drool:
I can truely die happy now! *stares at that, mesmerised.* Thanks GG!

Edgie's little smile...omg *huge fangirly SQUEEEE!!*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom