Freestylin' Friday - Long Hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
:reject:
Oh My God.
that pretty much sums it up - edgette - I believe that I too said some rather incriminating things last night :D
all in all - darn cool of the Edge to brave PLEBA - we really are a nice group

:angel:

U2Kitten said:
Speaking of scared, it quite scares me that a U2 member is watching PLEBA :yikes:

Yes - agreed :)
yesterday I about choked on diet coke (yes it is possible) with the reference to Adam's bracelet

you guys remember the thread entitled "Pictures of Adam's bangly thing?" - and how fast that one went to the gutter?

shame :reject:

but not that much:D

Edgette said:
He looks so calm despite the driving rain. (No McCartney pun intended)

edge_24.jpg

ok i looked at this picture and the post with it and the first thing that spramg to mind was "wow, you got to have talent to be able to do that" and we all know that edge is extremely EXTREMELY talented.
but then the next thing that came to mind was how amazing it must be to have a talent like that, or to be THAT talented at something. i'm still trying to find "my thing" (they say we all have one)
i'm trying to learn guitar at the moment but i suck!
clearly no natural musical talent at all (i think my sister got all that, shes amazing)

NO FAIR

i wanna be as cool and unbelievably great as edge! but practice makes perfect i guess
i would go start practicing now but its 4:30am and i dont think my housemates would appreciate some very bad E chords blasted through the amp right now!

totally off the topic, sorry, but it just came to mind and i thought i would share it

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Oh dear God... Edge found his way into Pleba. :ohmy:

This is going to be very very interesting :lol:

AND he's posting pics!

:lmao:

Well, seems like we have a new pleba-brother... I kinda hope it wasn't a onetime visit! :shifty: :D

Edge posting pics in PLEBA....and in the Freestylin' Friday threads!:wink:

Only a true-hearted PLEBAn could understand the delicious irony of this event. :lmao:

Many of us have always said that we knew in our hearts that we were being watched from "on high" - and now we have proof that we were right.

Literally, I am floored by the Edge posting pics of himself in his own Friday feature thread. Only someone with his interesting sense of humor would enjoy "turning the tables" on everyone here! :laugh:

Thanks, guitar god, for giving me the BEST laugh I have had all week - may you be richly blessed for your kindness in gracing us with your presence in PLEBA.
:bow:

AND PLEASE COME BACK! :hug:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Soon he will be starting the Freestykin' Friday threads :)

He's more than welcome to start the Freestylin' threads. I bet he could come up with better topics than me, lol.

Edge if you read this and have a suggestion for F.F. let us know. :wave:

Ashley said:
:ohmy:

Edge posted his own picture?!?

LMAO! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope I didn't say anything incriminating last night.... :huh:

I just can't believe he posted in here! That is so freaking cool.

:hyper: I know! It's so cool! I hope he posts more pictures... :shifty:

And I think I said enough incriminating things on my own. :laugh:

New Edge pic, from tonight in Dublin...

capt.lon84210022000.ireland_lon842.jpg

(L-R) Adi Roche, founder of the Chernobyl Children's Project, stands with U2 band member the Edge, and film-maker Maryann De Leo, at the screening of De Leo's film, Chernobyl Heart, Saturday, Oct. 2, 2004, in Dublin, Ireland, which was part of a four day documentary film festival. (AP photo / Haydn West, PA)

dsmith2904 said:

(L-R) Adi Roche, founder of the Chernobyl Children's Project, stands with U2 band member the Edge, and film-maker Maryann De Leo, at the screening of De Leo's film, Chernobyl Heart, Saturday, Oct. 2, 2004, in Dublin, Ireland, which was part of a four day documentary film festival. (AP photo / Haydn West, PA)

Thank you! Great picture

dsmith2904 said:

:cute: Awwww. Thanks for posting that one.

Happy Birthday Sian!

Happy Birthday Sian!

October 3, 1997: Edge and Morleigh have a child

Reports surface that Edge has recently become a father with Morleigh Steinberg, the former bellydancer from the Zoo TV tour. The baby is said to be named Sian.

929039cc.jpg

c349c26c.jpg

edge_mor_sian.jpg

Looking a lot like her father here...

7e50bc0e.jpg

Morleigh_Sian.jpg

Ashley said:

:eeklaugh:

Oh I nearly choked on my soda while reading that!

How I do love the edgefur too! :cute:
:lol: I love it when I gag on my drinks to somethin funny :lmao: It's so fun! but if it comes out my nose... it kinda sucks :| :D

dsmith2904 said:

and Ali was there too :)
269c821f.jpg

38209f7e.jpg

and happy birthday Sian :wave:

The Edge said:
35fb1c64.jpg

"self portrait" for Dev.....

I must go. Just want you to know that some of these photos have indeed quite scared me

good night all
thanks for the invite Dev

Speaking of photos that are scary... *giggles* My my Mr. Edge. That is some close up picture of yourself. A bit blurred but interesting with the expression on your face.

*shocked that the edge after claiming 'Pleba girls are scary' would enter such an infamous place*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom