Freestylin' Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
88f08ed7.jpg

12bc561e.jpg

63cada27.jpg

1bd7f30b.jpg

I seriously love Edge's fashion sense......maybe if he had the hat off more, it'd be even better, but it's still good now! His scarf is so charming :cute: and his t-shirts are always innovative

God -- those green eyes just kill me! Thanks for making my day **much** brighter :drool: :drool:

Any idea who those people are that are with him at Sundance? I know Ashley Judd, and the very blonde woman I think is a producer? No idea on the rest of them. . .

MrsSpringsteen said:
the woman in the pink coat is Judy Collins the singer

Oh gosh I guess it is! I knew she looked familiar but couldn't place her. Isn't she doing something for New Orleans victims as well? What an ethereal voice she has.

Those watermarks on the GettyImages photos are evil! Those are beautiful pictures of Edge!

And wanna bet those pictures of him looking at the real estate magazine will start rumors in the British tabloids? "The Edge is looking for a home in Park City, Utah!"

These are great pictures, thanks to all for posting them! :up:

Aww, such a pretty Edgie! I notice how his beard changes colour, haha! I like it dark I have to say, makes him look younger! :D I waaaant an Edge.

Back
Top Bottom