Fly & CIB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBrazilianFly said:

I love that song! :applaud:

I'm not sure if you're going to enjoy the cd I'm making for you but I hope you do. I'm trying to put a lot of diferent bands in it but maybe it sounds weird, I don't know.... :reject:

Cool!;):up: And don't worry about the c.d., I bet I will love it and I like varities!;):hug: I am going to send you two c.d.s, on the first I tried to find the craziest music I had!:):);) I had a Puddle of Mudd song on their, I hope that's cool.:huh:

Anything you put there is cool. :D :up:

By the way I'm not doinga best of kind of cds, I'm not puting the "best" songs or the most famous ones of those artists just some great ones that blend in well! :hyper:

Last edited:
It's cool cause I get a lot of stuff at the same time but then again when I was a kid I could never make a good birthday party cause people would always be out of town for the holydays or on vacation. I don't like celebrating my birthday. :grumpy:

I would probably feel the same way if my Birthday was close to Christmas.:hug: :hug:What are you listening to?;)

I'm listening to one of the most beautiful songs in the whole world called Land Of Hope And Dreams by one of the gratest artists ever called Bruce Springsteen. :D There is no studio version of this baby only the live version from one of Bruce's live albums. This song will be on your second cd!!!! :hyper:

Me likes it too! lol!:);) I still need to know more music of those bands you put you love, but your the c.d.s you are making me with help!:);) I like your "Next to a bookstore near you!":wink: ;) :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom