FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, that took you long!

:wink:

maybe I should continue my drawing ... but those lips frustrate me..
also Dazzledbylight, your last comments on his lips.. I'm afraid I didn't understand it since my sister took our o0nly english dictionary to school and I have no clue what the word was you used there for his lips... is there a possibility to explain it to me elseway?

SimplyConfused said:
I'm sorry, I've been doing loads of coursework today, but I FINALLY FINISHED MY STATISTICS MATHS COURSEWORK!! Score! No more GCSE Maths coursework forever now... And I'm SO not taking it for A-Level! WOOTNESS!
OMG tell me about it. i did a page and gave up. im gonna super-fail. :madspit: worst thing is if our class get below a C it goes straight to a U. :mad:

but anyway....

for the sake of being on topic, heres my El Crapo Bono i drew ages ago. :wink:

Picture2031.jpg

Galeongirl said:

also Dazzledbylight, your last comments on his lips.. I'm afraid I didn't understand it since my sister took our o0nly english dictionary to school and I have no clue what the word was you used there for his lips... is there a possibility to explain it to me elseway?

:wave: :)

sorry I haven't been on the net in a steady way since weds or thurs nite./so i hadn't seen your post.

tonight i am on too short a time....but mon, possibly tues or thurs.... i can try

maybe i can create 2 simple drawings using the grammer marks here so you can see the difference
SIGH I was I had internet acess at home and the abilty to scan & send stuff to InTF ...it's be SO much easier!!! :D

talk to you soon !

Oh and YAY !!!!!!!! for U2Art Thread #2 :yes: :drool: :lock: :lock:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

*seconds that*

ofcourse I saw the Edge thingy ><
but I just don't get the joke..

Think of the lyrics to "Running to Stand Still":

She will suffer the needle's chill
She is running to stand still

Then re-read the last panel of the cartoon.

MsPurrl said:

Think of the lyrics to "Running to Stand Still":

She will suffer the needle's chill
She is running to stand still

Then re-read the last panel of the cartoon.

Yeah, I had to read it a few times until I got it. Now that I get it, it's a great pun!!! :D

I would draw one, but I can't draw. A friend of mine has done some paintings for me.

SimplyConfused said:
I'm sorry, I've been doing loads of coursework today, but I FINALLY FINISHED MY STATISTICS MATHS COURSEWORK!! Score! No more GCSE Maths coursework forever now... And I'm SO not taking it for A-Level! WOOTNESS!

I did that last year, my God Statistics is dull. But I got a B overall, I'm just glad I didn't fail. Enjoy the final exam, that was so hard.

GCSE's in general are crap, I did my art exam on Thursday and Friday last week - jeez, I was slitting my wrists with boredom.

Total U2 Nut said:

I did that last year, my God Statistics is dull. But I got a B overall, I'm just glad I didn't fail. Enjoy the final exam, that was so hard.

GCSE's in general are crap, I did my art exam on Thursday and Friday last week - jeez, I was slitting my wrists with boredom.

I know people in the year above me who did their Art GCSEs a few weeks ago. And Stats exam is hard? Oh joy... I've got internal exams next week, cuz Easter is now over, and first week back; exams! The fun of it...

I finished my UF Bono drawing today during Science... a friend of mine has a scanner and she took my book with her to scan it for me, I'll post it asap :)
now I need a good pic of recent Bono to draw... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom