FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muggsy said:
those drawings are amazing :D!!! :applaud:

now... this is going to be weird :reject: ... but this is an anatomic study of bono's head I made for my artistic anatomy class (two years ago)... from that pic of POP... and I can say that he has a great bone structure :wink:

bonohead.jpg

technique: color pencils and watercolors.

I don't think its weird at all, I think its very cool. Isn't that what art is all about, seeing things from a different perspective hehe.

Muggsy said:

now... this is going to be weird :reject: ... but this is an anatomic study of bono's head I made for my artistic anatomy class (two years ago)... from that pic of POP... and I can say that he has a great bone structure :wink:

bonohead.jpg

:hyper: Oh, I saw that you were talking about this in the other forum (that i can't be arse to check what it's called... dream out loud?) where you had posted that painting of the girl with the cage, that was simply gorgeous and :blahblah: The point is that I was going to ask about this, and I think it's great!

:reject: I'm not usually like this, but it's kinda late here... :laugh:

Digsy --

That Edge sketch is awesome (even if it is a bit blurry)! Any chance I could talk you into trying for a clearer image?

My admiration would transform into worship.

:bow:

Muggsy said:

bonohead.jpg

It's not weird, it's really cool! :up:

Muggsy said:

bonohead.jpg

that, like all your stuff muggsy, is AWESOME! :up: :up: :up:

Muggsy said:

bonohead.jpg

:giggle: mind if I save that one???
do you also have the numbers explained??

anatomy class with Bono...... :drool:

Muggsy said:

bonohead.jpg

Oh WOW, if only I'd had Bono for my anatomy classes.. :bow:

29. mandibular ramus 30. coranoid process :blahblah: :shifty:

Muggsy said:

bonohead.jpg

That's soooo cool! Wow, even his SKULL is hot. :sexywink:

snowflake said:
:wave: here's the drawing i've been working on... (i know i said it'd be done this weekend but i had more homework than i thought)

346%3A4%3B799%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3274%3E%3A92%3E2%3B%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233727%3A34455nu0mrj

it looks kind of weird though :huh:

It's pretty good, but I think the forehead is a bit square.

Galeongirl said:

:giggle: mind if I save that one???
do you also have the numbers explained??

anatomy class with Bono...... :drool:

no, I don't mind :).

Yeah... the numbers are explained, I had to learn all the parts of the skull :D. this drawing was really easy, because it is from a good photo and when I say that Bono has a good bone structure i'm saying the truth: he has cheekbones and a strong jawline, so it wasn't hard to place the bones.

Muggsy said:

no, I don't mind :).

Yeah... the numbers are explained, I had to learn all the parts of the skull :D. this drawing was really easy, because it is from a good photo and when I say that Bono has a good bone structure i'm saying the truth: he has cheekbones and a strong jawline, so it wasn't hard to place the bones.

cool! can you explain it to me then?? :D
hmmm.. so even Bono's skull is sexy.,.. damn :combust:

U2 Beginner said:
Hey Galeongirl. :wave: Thanks for your comment in the Birthday thread! :D

I read you was gonna draw your avatar! :hyper:

:reject:

I still am going to..

I've done a little bit on his ears, but I'm really busy these days... and also making animated gifs.... but I'll try to start on it soon ;)

I was bored today, here my result, the hoody :love:
it's just a bit of scratching... and still taken with my crappy webcam, I'll try to get my friend to scan it, toghter with all my other drawings :wink:
bonolesothosketch11kr.jpg

Seeing your userpic reminded me, General G, did you ever complete that wonderful painting of Pop Edge posted in the first art thread?

I enjoy all of your work, but I really loved that one.

(and it should go without saying, please post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom