famous footwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtooellen

New Yorker
I suppose this could be a picture opportunity of shoes/feet/legs/toes/and other body parts that you PLEBAns fancy so much.. haha

But I was wondering, from the day U2 was born to now, how about posts of the different shoes worn by the boys. You could also toss on the brand names they're sporting as well (if you know it).

This was mainly triggered as an idea in my head because I was looking at a few Bono pictures from back in the day, and he had these crazy stiletto looking things on and I wondered what brand name they were.. :crazy:

Thanks in advance to any contributors! :)

Interesting thread.

ontheedge.jpg

Docs (I think). If not, they sure look like them.

airborne.jpg

Converse.

shoes.jpg

Let's see. Tuks, Converse, Tuks. (I'm reasonably certain those are Tuks.) I have no idea what the suit is wearing. :wink:

shoes.jpg

is it just me or do a lot of girls find this picture insanely hot? the back to the camera, the nonchalant hands-on-my-ass pose... he knows the cameras are behind him taking shots of him and he sure as hell doesn't care. :)

^ I think Bono does it on purpose.... :wink:

I don't know about you guys but these shoes on Larry always gets me a bit... :|-ed

larry0095.jpg

and here's the Bono one that got me thinking (would've posted earlier, but I had to study for my school finals :slant: ..) ..

boy_gallery_5.jpg

haha

erm time to get some Bono legs to fight the adam love! :D
Hello bono in mexico(if you see the legs, you can understand why he was there!)
hmmmm toes... :drool:
bonobeachmexico3rc.jpg

bonobeachmexico3gl.jpg

Hmmmmm legs... :drool: :drool:
bonobeachmexicoback4pn.jpg

Galeongirl said:
bonobeachmexico3rc.jpg

bonobeachmexico3gl.jpg

Hmmmmm legs... :drool: :drool:
bonobeachmexicoback4pn.jpg

^ Jeez, they're the palest things I've ever seen! :wink: - Not too keen on the shorts either... Ah well he's still :drool: :drool:

Total U2 Nut said:

^ Jeez, they're the palest things I've ever seen! :wink: - Not too keen on the shorts either... Ah well he's still :drool: :drool:

heh yeah, I like the blue ones more! :drool: oh and Bono, you can come over here in summer to get some nice tan..
he has reaaally muscled legs... :drool:
bonobeachmexicoshorts9tu.jpg

I SO want to see him playing soccer in those pants... :drool: oh god a U2 soccer match,... if one scores, shirt has to go off.. :drool:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
bonobeachmexico3rc.jpg

bonobeachmexico3gl.jpg

We shouild SO have a toe thread!! Look at the little piggies... :)

A thread of Bono's cute little toes :D :drool:

^ :yes:

I love baby Larry :cute:
with that pictures though, I love how his sweater is a smidge small on him, so the sleeves go up a bit :cute:

youtooellen said:
^ :yes:

I love baby Larry :cute:
with that pictures though, I love how his sweater is a smidge small on him, so the sleeves go up a bit :cute:

I just noticed that after you pointed it out. It's so cute!!! But then again, everything about baby Larry is cute :wink:

4dbc20ac.jpg

bono boots :cute:

9e441d22.jpg

bono boots... :yikes:

boomu2fileuflarsmile.jpg

larry sneakers :drool:

i think I have this obsession with Larry in the early days.. :drool: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom