Either kids are plotting something aganist me or..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
..People like me all of a sudden. There are these kids that I've know since the 4th grade and we talked maybe a few times and all of a sudden they are all talking to me. WTF did I do to have people talking to me! I like being anti-social! Ok, I'm not anti-social but you get my point.

::screams::

*Edit-the fact the preps are talking to me is scary, I'm wrong about what I said above. :der:

Last edited:
Well if they pour pigs blood on you at the semi formal, you know they weren't serious :wink:

Seriously though...you're in High school right...well about that time some of the kids start to mature...and act a little less like 4th graders.

I wouldn't be to worried about it.....try being nice back, it can't hurt. and if they did all to play a prank, send me over there and I'll kick thier asses :wink:

Sevikins said:
It's a conspiracy. Best just live life as is. People who plot against others have problems.
Hope that statement made sense...

I totally agree! Been there, done that. You know, people who plot things against others are nothing but childish, ignorant pieces of shit. They may sit there and feel really cool and laugh and snicker behind your back and play out their stupid plots, but remember- THEY are the ones with problems, not you. They have to be damn sorry individuals to do things like that. It's sad people have to find entertainment and feel cool doing shit like that, but it happens every day. Don't let it bother you. They aren't worth it, And NEVER let them know it's gotten to you- that's what they want. It gives them kicks and makes them laugh. Some people are so pathetic they have to do this to someone else to feel cool themselves. They like to feel they have hit a raw nerve and upset you so DON'T let them know! Don't say anything to them, because they will only make something out of it and use it against you, and try to tell everyone else you're paraonoid and they're not doing anything when they know damn well they are. Sometimes you just have to have the satisfaction of knowing you are a better person and a more intelligent person who would never stoop to such levels.

{{{{HUGS))))) :hug:

Take care!

Back
Top Bottom