Does anybody know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
who are this woman and baby? Somebody from Zootopia suggested it was Ann and Ava, but the woman somehow does not resemble the pictures of Ann I have seen. :scratch:

thesun_051101-02.gif

thesun_051101-01.gif

I'm not sure if these links will work here... :confused:

flaming june said:

thesun_051101-02.gif

thesun_051101-01.gif

I'm not sure if these links will work here... :confused:

BWAHHHAWHAW!!! :lmao:

its THOSE piccies! The ones from the Sun i think it was, that were supposed to be Ali and Bono! :lmao: :lmao:

That's Bono, but I've never seen the woman in my life. And who on earth is that baby????
Weird...........The Unidentified Female One..........a UFO........:laugh: :laugh: :scratch: :scratch:
*winner of bad pun competition*:shame: :shame:

verte76 said:
That's Bono, but I've never seen the woman in my life. And who on earth is that baby????
Weird...........The Unidentified Female One..........a UFO........:laugh: :laugh: :scratch: :scratch:
*winner of bad pun competition*:shame: :shame:

:laugh:

[COLOR=royal blue]I think these were in a thread before but I don't remember what the resolution was. [/COLOR]

I'm sure he is not Bono, look at his legs, are those of our man? he's too tall, and that body...

No, he is not. Just another bono clone!

That is SO not Bono.. like Tee Hee said.. this guy is too tall and skinny to be Bono.

I wish I could find that thread... :scratch:

I saw that last year! That is SO not Bono!:laugh: Look at the long legs, he must be tall! His jaw is too square, and remember last year his hair was down to his shoulders and he wasn't wearing that kind of glasses or hat. That jacket looked like it came from the dollar general, come on Bono is a millionaire! NO WAY is that Ali, and note- baby "John" is dressed in pink ruffles?:huh: This was a MAJOR blooper, or they were trying to trick us. They might fool some casual fan, but not us diehards, we know our Bono!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Does anybody know...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

BWAHHHAWHAW!!! :lmao:

its THOSE piccies! The ones from the Sun i think it was, that were supposed to be Ali and Bono! :lmao: :lmao:

I know! LMAO, it doesn't look like them at all! LAME!!:lmao:

Bonofire said:
I saw that last year! That is SO not Bono!:laugh: Look at the long legs, he must be tall! His jaw is too square, and remember last year his hair was down to his shoulders and he wasn't wearing that kind of glasses or hat. That jacket looked like it came from the dollar general, come on Bono is a millionaire! NO WAY is that Ali, and note- baby "John" is dressed in pink ruffles?:huh: This was a MAJOR blooper, or they were trying to trick us. They might fool some casual fan, but not us diehards, we know our Bono!

BRAV-FOOOOOKIN'-OOOOOO!!!
GREAT DETECTIVE SKILLS :yes:
The man I shall identify as the "Bono-clone" does infact resemble B-man. But indeed, the height/legs gave it away.
Kudos to you Bonofire :yes:

:der:@ stoooopid Bono clone

Last edited:
Yeah I remember this from last year. It was in The Sun newspaper (I think they were a bit desperate for celebrity pictures so they made some up).
The Sun sucks so much. If the woman had looked like Ali I might have been fooled for about 2 seconds, but probably not.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

BRAV-FOOOOOKIN'-OOOOOO!!!
GREAT DETECTIVE SKILLS :yes:
The man I shall identify as the "Bono-clone" does infact resemble B-man. But indeed, the height/legs gave it away.
Kudos to you Bonofire :yes:

:der:@ stoooopid Bono clone

Thank you:)

I would like to know if the workers at the Sun were honestly fooled by these people or were they trying to stage it to trick us? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom