Dear Sweet Lord

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Every once in a while, on my frequent quests to find new or not very often posted pic you come across some that make you pass out after saying, "Dear sweet Lord". Here's a couple:

Can you imagine him staring you down like that?! Guuhh...
f5uol

And don't even get me started on this:
f5umu

I wish I had a pic from an experience at my first Elevation show. They were playing "The Fly", and Bono jumped off of the stage, and it was outside of the heart! He tore through there like he was going for the gold in the 100 meter dash! I'd just put my Coke down by the wall in the GA area, so I walked over to take a sip. Damn if he didn't almost run into me! He ran right past me, security guys right behind him. It took a few seconds to realize that.....Bono had just run past me. Damn! I was on a rush for three weeks after that. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

starsgoblue said:
Every once in a while, on my frequent quests to find new or not very often posted pic you come across some that make you pass out after saying, "Dear sweet Lord". Here's a couple:

Can you imagine him staring you down like that?! Guuhh...
f5uol

And don't even get me started on this:
f5umu
:faint:

verte76 said:
I wish I had a pic from an experience at my first Elevation show. They were playing "The Fly", and Bono jumped off of the stage, and it was outside of the heart! He tore through there like he was going for the gold in the 100 meter dash! I'd just put my Coke down by the wall in the GA area, so I walked over to take a sip. Damn if he didn't almost run into me! He ran right past me, security guys right behind him. It took a few seconds to realize that.....Bono had just run past me. Damn! I was on a rush for three weeks after that. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Was that in Lexington? I know a girl who had that happen to her there!

This is for u one4U2...

bonojtsling-vi.jpg

sling-vi.jpg

And if you had the company I had tonight, you'd be on the computer too. I don't even want to go look at how messy the livingroom is (I have my sister-in-law here with her kid and the kids get very excitable together).

Back
Top Bottom