Cleveland Photos...Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. Edge said:

I never got to meet verte. :(

Unfortunately I had trouble with my foot (again).....grrrrr...it seems like I re-sprained an ankle on the way to the cafe Saturday night. It had bothered me all afternoon, because I've absolutely nuked the :censored: thing from numerous prior ligament tears and it bothers me when I walk alot, then I tripped and tore a ligament again. :mad: :censored: :censored: :scream: I went to the cafe but it was getting hard for me to walk so I had to leave early. I hate this stupid :censored: ankle!
I had a blast despite the :censored: ankle injury.

verte76 said:

Unfortunately I had trouble with my foot (again).....grrrrr...it seems like I re-sprained an ankle on the way to the cafe Saturday night. It had bothered me all afternoon, because I've absolutely nuked the :censored: thing from numerous prior ligament tears and it bothers me when I walk alot, then I tripped and tore a ligament again. :mad: :censored: :censored: :scream: I went to the cafe but it was getting hard for me to walk so I had to leave early. I hate this stupid :censored: ankle!
I had a blast despite the :censored: ankle injury.

:hug:verte:hug:

I just got through taping my Cleveland souvenirs to my mirror. I must be the only person on the planet to ever turn a mirror into a souvenir book. I've got all of my Elevation stuff taped onto it, too, including my GA bracelet and my ticket stub. I taped the blue RRHOF bracelet on it, with the date written on it, and the blue thing we got that night at the Hard Rock (my stupid :censored: ankle didn't keep me from getting one of those). I still have a few other things to put tape on. No, I don't forget these things.

Verte!

I'm so sorry about your ankle. I was so looking forward to meeting you. I should have just approached every women and said "Verte?"

I'm glad you had a great time. I had an amazing time (Jeff was on overload by Sat night, but loved Exit :wink: and thought Elevation-T was excellent). BAW didn't bring BAWH to keep him company, lol.

Jam-Jar, you are so sweet as is Elizabeth, Kristie, SFB, ect ect ect.

Can't wait for the PLEBA conv. in July. Hopefully we can all get to know each other better.

Love ya all,
Julie

Scarletwine said:
Verte!

I'm so sorry about your ankle. I was so looking forward to meeting you. I should have just approached every women and said "Verte?"

I'm glad you had a great time. I had an amazing time (Jeff was on overload by Sat night, but loved Exit :wink: and thought Elevation-T was excellent). BAW didn't bring BAWH to keep him company, lol.

Jam-Jar, you are so sweet as is Elizabeth, Kristie, SFB, ect ect ect.

Can't wait for the PLEBA conv. in July. Hopefully we can all get to know each other better.

Love ya all,
Julie

hey thanks again for that soundboard CD!! My hubbie was pretty psyched. He was so glad that I got to meet other U2 freaks and he didn't have to listen to me whining about missing the event. Now I can drag him up there and read every piece of material in the exhibit on my own time.

JamJar/kiran sacrificed studying for finals to come to cleveland...everyone wish her luck on her tests!

I already posted a big run down of my Cleveland experience in the other Gatherings thread so I won't do the whole thing over again but I will say that I had the BEST time meeting all my Interland friends!

Elizabeth
Jam Jar
Moonie
Spinny
Laura
Marina
Kristie
Scarletwine
Oktobergirl

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone but I'm just now coming back down to earth and my brain is a little :coocoo:

It was such a surreal experience being in various places around Cleveland and seeing a random Interference person walk by...and walking by an exhibit table and seeing Laura's U2 dolls sitting there was truly a highlight of my Saturday :lol:

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet Verte and I didn't get a chance to take many pictures but I'll post what I have soon :)

yay MAHRMs!

here's my contribution:
bradyjess.jpg

:wave: hey all. heh, i just tosses the MAHRMs on elevation usa's table cause they were sick of being in my bag, but i'm glad you guys enjoyed 'em! they had a long day at the rarhof saturday, but so did us people too ;)...

i'm glad i got to meet some more plebans, but i feel bad that i didn't get to spend more time with you guys...i only chatted briefly with char, moobers, scarletwine, jamjar, elizabeth, mrs. edge, etc etc etc...

elevation canada was great...i really enjoyed to pop set, and needless to say, lady with the spinning head. awesome show, guys!

the four5one talk was great too...for those of you who weren't there, those guys have heard 8 or 9 new songs! GAH! anyways...tangent.

my pics are going in tomorrow, but my scanner isn't hooked up right now. i'll see what i can do.

aaaaaaaaaaaand, i'm out.

I'm so jealous, too! I was supposed to go on Saturday, but my friend's grandfather died and it was too late to make other arrangements.

We're going to go check out the exhibit in July, though.

flaming june said:

Oh God, is that Moonie in the middle with her fave Larry pic on her T-shirt? :hug: I didn't know she was going!

uh, yeah.... that would be me with the freakin' shamrock pants from hell. ;)

Thank you for noticing the shirt before the pants. Oktoberbirl (the tall blonde to my left thought they were much to be desired - I'm an attention whore, what can I say? lol)

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

uh, yeah.... that would be me with the freakin' shamrock pants from hell. ;)

Thank you for noticing the shirt before the pants. Oktoberbirl (the tall blonde to my left thought they were much to be desired - I'm an attention whore, what can I say? lol)

Moonie :D

I hadn't noticed those were shamrock pants... :laugh: I guess I was too taken with that Larry pic. :sexywink:

when i was walking around the HoF i saw the shamrock pants many times, but i didnt know it was Dana/Moonie until someone introduced us. I'm a doofus like that. But I admired them from afar!

Hi everyone!! What a great weekend. Sorry I didn't get to meet all of you. :(

I took well over 100 pictures this past weekend, and I will try to get them uploaded tonight after work.

Elevation Canada were awesome!!! The POP set, "A Sort of Homecoming", "The Unforgettable Fire" and "Lady With The Spinning Head" - wow.

Seeing Red Rocks on the big screen was awesome!! Super happy Bono :sexywink: :laugh:

:wave:

~J

omg those shamrock pants were everywhere this weekend!

Mooonie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're killin' me!

*waves* nice to meet everyone :)

i drank too much saturday night.

oktobergirl said:
omg those shamrock pants were everywhere this weekend!

Mooonie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're killin' me!

*waves* nice to meet everyone :)

i drank too much saturday night.

Too many chocolate martinis, huh?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I uploaded 101 pictures from this past weekend to my Snapfish account thinking I could share the whole folder with everyone. I guess I was wrong. I'll post a few here, if you'd like to see them all, e-mail me with your address and I'll send an invite to you. :)

Claytonsspoon@aol.com

:wave:

GTA'ers

3378%3B3%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324993%3B98%3A5nu0mrj

U2-Midwesterners

3378%3B3%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324993%3B98%3A6nu0mrj

Frophisto (Erin A.K.A. Eep) and Fro-Laura

3378%3B3%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A43%3D799%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A8553834ot1lsi

Pop Rocks and Menus

3378%3B3%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232499464%3C%3B%3Anu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom