Cleveland Photos...Round One - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2003, 10:40 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:13 PM
I just got in. I had an *amazing* time. I'm tired as heck but I'm so happy. I saw some PLEBAns......JamJar was wearing a name thingie with "Scary PLEBA girl" written on it. More when I regain my mental faculties.

Old 06-15-2003, 10:57 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Local Time: 08:13 AM
y'all look like you had a blast! i of course recognize many of those faces in the pleba photos and of course the elevation boys!

sorry i couldn't make it up there. i'm glad every one survived and enjoyed themselves! thanks for posting these Elizabeth

Old 06-15-2003, 11:50 PM   #23
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Jam Jar
Elizabeth sings along to “Girls just wanna have fun” in the café

i love cyndi lauper.
Old 06-15-2003, 11:51 PM   #24
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Edge
Hi Elizabeth! Hi Jam Jar!!

I looked everywhere for you guys after the show...but you had gone. Just wanted to say how wonderful it was meeting you at last, and I am so glad you came to the show. I couldn't believe the energy in the crowd, it was just amazing. I was so giddy, it was like being at a real U2 show! I nearly passed out when they played Spinning Head!

Very nice pics so far!

I never got to meet verte.
we were bummed we had to leave before the show was over...we had a two hour drive home and had to be considerate of our driver...but other than that we had an amazing time and were so happy to meet all of you. I like to think of this as first in a long line of visits and concerts to come!!!
Old 06-15-2003, 11:52 PM   #25
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by flaming june

Aside from Kiran, Kristie, Moonie and you, who are the other three girls?
i think it should be a contest to see who can ID them...
Old 06-16-2003, 01:35 AM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I CAN!

oh wait, I was there

they played lady with the spinning head? I left during the break
but THEY PLAYED MOFO... it seriously made my summer. I was extremely impressed.

oh and YAY PANTS!
I'm getting my pictures developed tomorrow
Old 06-16-2003, 09:00 AM   #27
Refugee

Hi Everyone.

Elizabeth is wrong, I was slightly drunk when that photo was taken, however, not quite that drunk... how dreadful.

I just wanted to say how cool it was meeting so many of you. Elizabeth, Jam Jar, Moonie, BAW! What a great experiance.

Also, I am glad that everyone enjoyed the Elevation show. Those of us in Toronto sometimes take them for granted since we see them on an almost weekly basis. This show was different though. Elevation's awesome show, combined with the spirit of the crowd made for an absolutely incredible show. I drove up with the band and they wouldn't tell me what their new songs were.... I understand why now! Lady with the spinninghead was so damn cool!

If you didn't get a chance to meet me, I was the lucky lady on stage during tick tock! I hope to meet you next time.
Old 06-16-2003, 09:09 AM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Cool pics guys! Looks like you had a great time!

Mrs. Edge nice!!
Old 06-16-2003, 09:12 AM   #29
Refugee

Hey Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

Just had to pop in and say it's all about the pants!!!!It was great finally meeting you and Moonie and JamJar...very cool....

Ice Ice baby....
Old 06-16-2003, 09:15 AM   #30
New Yorker

Re: Hey Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally posted by guaca
Elizabeth,

Just had to pop in and say it's all about the pants!!!!It was great finally meeting you and Moonie and JamJar...very cool....

Ice Ice baby....
absolutely!!! i wish i had more photos of people...i just keep telling myself NEXT TIME...because now I want to go to more events (i'm not freaked out anymore by meeting online friends, right char??)
Old 06-16-2003, 11:20 AM   #31
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Hey Moonie and BAW, i still want to hook up with you guys when I come to LA next month!
Old 06-16-2003, 03:06 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:13 AM
Wow, girls! It looks like you had a brilliant time!

And you all look gorgeous!

I love the pics! They are deadly! Keep them coming!
Old 06-16-2003, 03:44 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Edge

I never got to meet verte.
Unfortunately I had trouble with my foot (again).....grrrrr...it seems like I re-sprained an ankle on the way to the cafe Saturday night. It had bothered me all afternoon, because I've absolutely nuked the thing from numerous prior ligament tears and it bothers me when I walk alot, then I tripped and tore a ligament again. I went to the cafe but it was getting hard for me to walk so I had to leave early. I hate this stupid ankle!
I had a blast despite the ankle injury.
Old 06-16-2003, 04:19 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by verte76

Unfortunately I had trouble with my foot (again).....grrrrr...it seems like I re-sprained an ankle on the way to the cafe Saturday night. It had bothered me all afternoon, because I've absolutely nuked the thing from numerous prior ligament tears and it bothers me when I walk alot, then I tripped and tore a ligament again. I went to the cafe but it was getting hard for me to walk so I had to leave early. I hate this stupid ankle!
I had a blast despite the ankle injury.
verte
Old 06-16-2003, 04:49 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict

They should ban sprained ankles.
Old 06-16-2003, 05:27 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict

I just got through taping my Cleveland souvenirs to my mirror. I must be the only person on the planet to ever turn a mirror into a souvenir book. I've got all of my Elevation stuff taped onto it, too, including my GA bracelet and my ticket stub. I taped the blue RRHOF bracelet on it, with the date written on it, and the blue thing we got that night at the Hard Rock (my stupid ankle didn't keep me from getting one of those). I still have a few other things to put tape on. No, I don't forget these things.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:39 PM   #37
New Yorker

Verte!

I'm so sorry about your ankle. I was so looking forward to meeting you. I should have just approached every women and said "Verte?"

I'm glad you had a great time. I had an amazing time (Jeff was on overload by Sat night, but loved Exit and thought Elevation-T was excellent). BAW didn't bring BAWH to keep him company, lol.

Jam-Jar, you are so sweet as is Elizabeth, Kristie, SFB, ect ect ect.

Can't wait for the PLEBA conv. in July. Hopefully we can all get to know each other better.

Love ya all,
Julie
Old 06-16-2003, 07:06 PM   #38
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarletwine
Verte!

I'm so sorry about your ankle. I was so looking forward to meeting you. I should have just approached every women and said "Verte?"

I'm glad you had a great time. I had an amazing time (Jeff was on overload by Sat night, but loved Exit and thought Elevation-T was excellent). BAW didn't bring BAWH to keep him company, lol.

Jam-Jar, you are so sweet as is Elizabeth, Kristie, SFB, ect ect ect.

Can't wait for the PLEBA conv. in July. Hopefully we can all get to know each other better.

Love ya all,
Julie

hey thanks again for that soundboard CD!! My hubbie was pretty psyched. He was so glad that I got to meet other U2 freaks and he didn't have to listen to me whining about missing the event. Now I can drag him up there and read every piece of material in the exhibit on my own time.

JamJar/kiran sacrificed studying for finals to come to cleveland...everyone wish her luck on her tests!
Old 06-16-2003, 09:39 PM   #39
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75
Hey Moonie and BAW, i still want to hook up with you guys when I come to LA next month!
Damn straight! Just tell me when and where
Old 06-16-2003, 09:49 PM   #40
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 04:13 AM
I already posted a big run down of my Cleveland experience in the other Gatherings thread so I won't do the whole thing over again but I will say that I had the BEST time meeting all my Interland friends!

Elizabeth
Jam Jar
Moonie
Spinny
Laura
Marina
Kristie
Scarletwine
Oktobergirl

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone but I'm just now coming back down to earth and my brain is a little

It was such a surreal experience being in various places around Cleveland and seeing a random Interference person walk by...and walking by an exhibit table and seeing Laura's U2 dolls sitting there was truly a highlight of my Saturday

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet Verte and I didn't get a chance to take many pictures but I'll post what I have soon