Chicago pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've more....:laugh: I took a whole roll in like ten minutes. I was in such disbelief about being so close I didn't pace myself.

But at least then I could watch undistracted for the rest of the show....then again I wasn't able to take a pic while he was showering me with champagne. :banghead:

sweetie said:

Oooo...that champagne moment must've been amazing!

*swoons* As soon as I saw him come back onstage with a bottle I was grinning from ear to ear. It was awesome....I could smell the champagne on my skin for hours afterwards.

(good thing I didn't have to worry bout driving and being pulled over for a taillight or something :wink: )

starsgoblue said:

*swoons* As soon as I saw him come back onstage with a bottle I was grinning from ear to ear. It was awesome....I could smell the champagne on my skin for hours afterwards.

(good thing I didn't have to worry bout driving and being pulled over for a taillight or something :wink: )

:laugh: That would've been so funny!. "Sorry officer--you see--um--Bono--do you know Bono? Well it was his birthday and----"

starsgoblue said:
These were taken with a cheap disposable with no zoom PLUS I had this transfered to disc from negative so the quality of the actaul pic is better....sorry for the crappiness...I was in front. (from 5/10)

The developers cut off his legs :mad: They're in the real pic:
54zyno

(little bit o'Adam)
54zz0m

54zz7l

(I'm getting my Philly pics put on disc...those came out really really good! :D )

Great pics Star! thanks for sharing :0

sweetie said:
Nice pix Stars!! :up:

I hope I have the presence of mind to even snap pictures next week. :huh: To be that close AND be able to concentrate on pictures?? I don't know if I could do it.

LOL,I knew that I couldnt either,esp when the BMan came so clooooooose to me.I was smart and had my daughter take the pics! :drool:

Miroslava said:

I had that pic as my banner first

:madspit:

:mad:

:angry:

:wink:

ETA: Actually upon close observation, that is my banner! :ohmy: Same size and everything just with my email cut off on the right... it even has the left and top border still in there :shame:

:sad:

ACK. Sorry I didn't know it was yours. I saw it over on LJ like this and just added the bottom. I'll take it off. Sorry. :(

No worries... I was just bummed for a bit cause I photoshopped Bruce out of it myself and all that :wink:

The night before the show:

Me: Wouldn't it be great if we got in the ellipse if only for the photos?

Back
Top Bottom