Chicago Photos Sept '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Vintage Punk and her daughter got to meet him in Toronto, and the pictures she got are UNBELIEVABLE! :faint: He had not put any product in his hair so it was soft and the blonde highlights really show, and he was in a white button down shirt, only half buttoned of course!

She should be home from the Chicago concerts soon and hopefully we'll see the pictures posted. She said he was very quiet but nice, and that he smelled incredible! :combust:

:hyper: :larry: :heart:

Sept 20 - Interferencers Got Philk?, me, bonosloveslave, Stories For Boys, AlliDreamsOutLoud, ruffian, and Miroslava
photo2.jpg

That's a great picture Lies! Well, I look hideous, but everyone else covers up for me and my half closed eyes! :p

Off to check out the others!

kellyahern said:
from u2log:

817b2783.jpg

^looking for lyrics so he can end Walk On :lol: :cute:

"Oh, my goodness, I didn't realize he didn't have the words memorized by now"!

:confused:

but the pix are great :wink:

OK, now I have Beth's pic disc and since she's on dial-up, I'll try to shrink some of her pics and post them for her....

Miroslava said:
Wow! That's one great picture! And he's ALMOST smiling! :dance:

hehe, yeah, about a close to a smile as you get from Larry! And I'm grinning away like a big dork thinking "oh my god, Larry's actually letting me get a picture!!!!"

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

hehe, yeah, about a close to a smile as you get from Larry! And I'm grinning away like a big dork thinking "oh my god, Larry's actually letting me get a picture!!!!"

Wow, that is an AWESOME picture. You can't even see the mullet! :ohmy::up: And Larry chest. :combust: How on earth could you concentrate? ;) lol

So jealous.... But it is a cute picture! (And yes, I kept Rebekah up all night talking about it, hehe, j/k)

Chicago shows were wonderful. They were my first U2 concerts i ever been to. I called my Dad during the concert and said "I just saw Bono bang his drum." All he could was saw was "Oh" The shows were great!

Great pics Everyone.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Wow, that is an AWESOME picture. You can't even see the mullet! :ohmy::up: And Larry chest. :combust: How on earth could you concentrate? ;) lol

So jealous.... But it is a cute picture! (And yes, I kept Rebekah up all night talking about it, hehe, j/k)

It just happened so fast! I mean, that was over an hour after the show, b/c we ran out to get back in line, then Phil realized he'd left his anti-seizure meds in Beth's hotel room. So Beth and Karl drove us back there, we got the meds, drove back to the UC, then we were moving our car out of the lot back around to the GA line street and we saw a small crowd (really only like 10 people) at the dock. So Phil just stops the car in the street, puts in hazard lights and we jump out and there's LARRY! Someone had a handycam and Larry goes "I don't want you to video me", but he was OK with pics and autographs. Someone else asked if Bono was coming and he said "the others have already gone". I was standing back b/c I hate being pushy, but the guy who was getting a pic couldn't get his camera to work so he said for someone else to go ahead and I jumped in! Then I said "thanks" and reached out my hand for a handshake and Larry was like "oh...yeah..." and set down the things he was signing and shook my hand. Kudos to Beth for taking such an excellent shot!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

It just happened so fast! I mean, that was over an hour after the show, b/c we ran out to get back in line, then Phil realized he'd left his anti-seizure meds in Beth's hotel room. So Beth and Karl drove us back there, we got the meds, drove back to the UC, then we were moving our car out of the lot back around to the GA line street and we saw a small crowd (really only like 10 people) at the dock. So Phil just stops the car in the street, puts in hazard lights and we jump out and there's LARRY! Someone had a handycam and Larry goes "I don't want you to video me", but he was OK with pics and autographs. Someone else asked if Bono was coming and he said "the others have already gone". I was standing back b/c I hate being pushy, but the guy who was getting a pic couldn't get his camera to work so he said for someone else to go ahead and I jumped in! Then I said "thanks" and reached out my hand for a handshake and Larry was like "oh...yeah..." and set down the things he was signing and shook my hand. Kudos to Beth for taking such an excellent shot!

Unreal, how lucky! :drool:

That's it, though, for the rest of my U2 shows I am foregoing food afterwards - this is like Haley's Comet or something, lol.

Now watch me get that pic with Bono like you said. At least there's always Photoshop! :wink:

Now watch me get that pic with Bono like you said. At least there's always Photoshop! :wink:

Yeah, you'll end up with some hot pick w/ Bono stricking a pose or kissing you on the lips......

Unreal, how lucky! :drool:

That's it, though, for the rest of my U2 shows I am foregoing food afterwards - this is like Haley's Comet or something, lol.

April did you go to the 9/21 show?

Thanks for posting those for me Lies - and so has everyone figured out that I was the other mod with a sign? :sexywink:

I'm wondering if anyone got a shot of my Bono dance move for me at the end of the show....

Back
Top Bottom