Cheer up Slopsy with Edge pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Effanbee

The Fly
Hello all you wonderfull Plebans, please help me cheer up my daughter Slopsy by posting pics of Edge. Looking kind, hot (easy, that!) or any favourites. Add 'cheering up' U2 lyrics maybe, or anything to help lift her out of the blues.

This is my first post, so hope it's OK to ask for this. Thanks everyone.

Awww, sorry to hear Slopsy's feeling so blue! :( She's usually so cheerful and funny!! You have a lovely daughter! Here's a few screen caps of Edge from the 60 minutes interview I took a few days ago.

Edge60mins2005.png

Edge260mins2005.png

Edge360mins2005.png

Edge460mins2005.png

Edge560mins2005.png

Back with some more Edge photos soon, just have to upload them unto my photobucket account first! :wave:

hcbiggs2002 said:
^ Hey Merc! :wave: No I'm afraid I haven't seen your mail!?! :eyebrow:

Oh, that's strange! :huh: I used the mail address in your profile here... well, I just wanted to let you know that I've been trying to upload the Norwegian interview many times both to ysi and "s e n d f i l e", but it goes wrong every time! :crazy: I'm sorry! :(

Maybe you could try requesting it again (maybe bump the thread I made about it in "Music on the internet" I think it was), so someone else could upload it!

Sorry of going off topic! :shifty:

Oh right you sent it to my dna e-mail address! I forget that's what's on my profile and I don't use it very often!! :cute: Thanks for trying, I'll have to post a request for it on the appropriate thread! :D

ehem....back on topic....:whistle:

01bonoedge.jpg

51ix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom