Cannes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tanner_sis

War Child
Wow for once ya'll are slower than u2.com or am i just missing the cannes thread? (besides the anton one)

um so news is U2 are doing a live show at 6pm eastern time!!

whao!! right now they are playing With or with out you on the red carpet for the Joel and Ethan Cohen's "No Country For Old Men" !!!

you can watch the cam of the carpet at http://ifc.com/news/article?aId=19691

and they are gonna show u2 coming in and stuff..OMG so hyper..*wowy plays*

:drool: :drool: CANT WAIT TILL 6!!

I know..OMG this is so fun..Leo Dicaprio just came in!! :hyper:

5 More hours till U2!!!

this is like waiting for a concert..well it sorta is hahaha..like a set list party!!:wink:

five hours??? wtf :huh: that's 1 am!
Edgette, I was just wondering what time they'd be there, I"m in the same timezone as France :)

um 12:30am local time (6:30pm ET):

Catherine Owens and Mark Pellington's "U2 3D"
U2 WILL BE PERFORMING LIVE ON THE PALAIS STEPS!

its 1pm eastern time now...so everything starts with u2 at 6pm..

Galeongirl said:
five hours??? wtf :huh: that's 1 am!
Edgette, I was just wondering what time they'd be there, I"m in the same timezone as France :)

Yeah, pretty sure their film starts at 12:30 AM.

Lobe said:
And I'm only 800 km from Cannes!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
lol im um in the USA..but i talked to some special people who were going to Cannes for the Control premier and you have to have accred in film and shit to get in..I tried..lol..$2000+ plane tic to go..but I tried.. plus you had to apply for even the spectator tics and stuff months in advance :huh:

Edgette said:

Yeah, pretty sure their film starts at 12:30 AM.
there was this little note too "Red carpet events generally start approximately an hour before the screening." so *waits*

tanner_sis said:
Wow for once ya'll are slower than u2.com or am i just missing the cannes thread? (besides the anton one)

um so news is U2 are doing a live show at 6pm eastern time!!

whao!! right now they are playing With or with out you on the red carpet for the Joel and Ethan Cohen's "No Country For Old Men" !!!

you can watch the cam of the carpet at http://ifc.com/news/article?aId=19691

and they are gonna show u2 coming in and stuff..OMG so hyper..*wowy plays*

:drool: :drool: CANT WAIT TILL 6!!

Thanks for the info...:kiss:

I will try to capture the stream but no promises cause well streams and stuff like that are a pain :mad:

WOW!!! Thanks for the link!!! :hyper:

They are vacuuming the carpet now! I am so not going to get anything done today ;)

yeah the vacuuming lmao..they were talking about they do it tons of times earlier.. hahaha

um im trying out the stream right now..if it works i'll tell ya

Last edited:
YEY!! omg !! :hyper: they are doing the sound checks for larrys drums!! it has to be because they set them up earlier!! :drool: they must have one of the mics on it or something.. :hyper:

I find this extremely entertaining HAHAHA as I tend to watch the abbey road cam too lol

OMG hahaha security was just running after some guy on the red carpet.. :laugh:

T minus 4 hours

OMG! Can't wait for the boys to show up! :hyper:

BTW, where I live, it's gonna be 1:30 AM ( :crazy: ) but I think I'm gonna stay up late. I SOOO want to see them! :drool:

i have the stream link..but i cant find a program to save it to the hard drive..i thought super would but i donno..it says streams..maybe i should just let it run.. :crazy:

oh if you dont want to watch it off of ifc.com just put mms://a733.l187951267.c1879.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/733/1879/v0001/reflector:51267 into your url

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom