Cannes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tanner_sis said:
i have the stream link..but i cant find a program to save it to the hard drive..i thought super would but i donno..it says streams..maybe i should just let it run.. :crazy:

I'm using VLC and made a couple test runs at saving the stream, looks like it should work.
Note on @U2 mentions that they often turn off the web cams for live performances, let's hope this isn't the case....

Pics from u2.com

1_cannes1.jpg

cannes4.jpg

are we all seeing the same pic? I see the red carpet, and people strolling the streets. I heard music before but not now :|

Nightsong said:

I'm using VLC and made a couple test runs at saving the stream, looks like it should work.
Note on @U2 mentions that they often turn off the web cams for live performances, let's hope this isn't the case....
I dont think they will turn it off cause the ifc guy that hosts the web cam has been talking about it all morning..saying you can watch it there..and its 24 hours..so chances are great that they will keep it up..lets hope!!

Nightsong said:

im downloading it now..i have it on the other pc but i didnt update this one..im so hyper lmao

Lila64 said:
are we all seeing the same pic? I see the red carpet, and people strolling the streets. I heard music before but not now :|

My stream was lagged too...I've since turned off all other net apps (sorry u2torrenters) and reconnected....

its 2:22 Eastern time and the u2 events start at 6..so 3 hours and 40 mins...close enough..

Lila64 said:
so are you saying I'm not missing anything? :confused:
just sound check.. but the Michael Moore's "Sicko" is at 4 so we will see them on the red carpet next..

they arent sound checking now..its pretty quiet but they have been off and on the last 20 mins..

Lila64 said:
so are you saying I'm not missing anything? :confused:

Try connecting and reconnecting to see if that gets you back to speed, also I noticed if you just open the stream, it's less lagged than going through their web page...

as you can tell i have nothing better to do than stalk the webcam lol..its so nice to hear the opening guitar to streets ..omg..its :drool:

aww gals..try turning up your volume..its really low..i emailed them to turn the mic up lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom