Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
U r like the avatar queen....and yet so young to take on such responsibilities....:giggle:
.,... responsibilities??? AAAAAARGHH *runs away*

:wink: ack thanks tho... Pain rules! :lol:

too bad the monaco pic isn't very clear, otherwise it'd be a fine avatar... purple shirt :drool:
BONO COME OUT AND QUIT HIDING!!!WE NEED MORE PICS!!!!!!! :madwife:

JCOSTER said:
I guess we have to wait until May 4th, isn't that when he is in Michigan to speak.

Why do we all love the purple shirt? Maybe because its different...

because he looks very very fine in it :wink: but my fave is the pink one tho...
ack may 4 that is like 10 more days waiting!!!! :crazy:

MrsDarcy said:
image501qf.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted yet. I found it in Zootopia.

This picture is current??? His hair is soooooooooooo short!

Bono's hair looks somehow better in that new Monaco pic you posted Mrs. darcy! :wink:

JCOSTER said:

all for a thread on the purple/pink shirt. how girlie do we sound?

next leather day :wink:
hmm... it's kinda strange... I'm really NOT a girly type.. I HATE pink.. but somehow.. it suits Bono... kinda strange since he's a man... but what kinda man :drool:

Hi Gg :wave: Bono looks great in almost any colour but i think that horrid green was the only disaster i can think of!

Galeongirl said:

next leather day :wink:
hmm... it's kinda strange... I'm really NOT a girly type.. I HATE pink.. but somehow.. it suits Bono... kinda strange since he's a man... but what kinda man :drool:

I don't like pink all that much either but the purple on that man :heart:

susanp6 said:
Hi Gg :wave: Bono looks great in almost any colour but i think that horrid green was the only disaster i can think of!

you mean the puke-green sweater??
:giggle: I actually liked that one..
he should wear blue more often... he looked so good in that blue shirt :drool:

When he's sitting back blowing the smoke from his gorgeous mouth? Don't really like that but i think i was thinking of that olive colour suit he wore for a meeting with George Bush :huh:

I think he is wearing a blue tie, but it's the sut i remember more :huh:

I like the short hair but.. huhuu I miss the long hair!!!!!! :sad: :sad: he was soo hot in the longer hair, but.. yeah.. it's okay with short hair..but..but.. uhuh

btw, may 4th is my bday :D good for bono for choosing that day, hehe... and may 3rd iswhen i leave for abroad... :hmm: perhaps he will also be going thru jfk in ny?

<----- *dreams*

Thank goodness he at least dyed over that bleached top, no more skunk look! But it's still too short, needs to grow at least an inch or preferrably much more. The left side of his head looks gnawed upon by goats :no: I'm sorry but I cannot for the life of me see how anyone could see this as an improvement from the tour hair :tsk: He looks much older, much worse :sad:

Last edited:
:bow: :bow: :bow: thank you kelly!!!!
hmm shaven indeed... and a new watch.. I prefer the silver one over the red...
love the toes pic :love: and the new shirt
who's the guy next to him btw?

aha, I now know what's wrong with these pics... Bono.. did you take lessons in buttoning your shirt??? looks like he did, 2 instead of 3/4 unbuttoned! :scream:

Last edited:
Yes Gg.... you are right, that's the 1st thing I noticed.... too many buttons!!!! What's goin' on??? I'm dizzy....uhhhhh..... :huh:

Back
Top Bottom