Bono's Pelvic Thrust!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoriHewson

The Fly
I've come to the conclusion that Katelyn(BonoInAKilt) and myself are hopelessly addicted to Mr. Bono Vox and his oh so wonderful pelvic thrusts...hehe :drool:

Due to this conclusion I think its wise we start a support group for ourselves and others with this same addiction:heart: ;) Feel free to tell us about your similar situations...:hmm: We shall call ourselves the BPTSG:lmao:

Lori:mac:

LoriHewson said:
I've come to the conclusion that Katelyn(BonoInAKilt) and myself are hopelessly addicted to Mr. Bono Vox and his oh so wonderful pelvic thrusts...hehe :drool:

Due to this conclusion I think its wise we start a support group for ourselves and others with this same addiction:heart: ;) Feel free to tell us about your similar situations...:hmm: We shall call ourselves the BPTSG:lmao:

Oh man, this sounds like the support group for me. I love a man that can move his hips... :drool:

Have you never seen Falling Star's "thrusting Bono?"

thrustingbono.gif

Woo Hoo :)

I'd say our support group is off to a great start! Yes I have to watch the best of dvd over and over when Bono does his pelvic thrust:drool:

Welcome everyone to the first session of BPTSG :mac:

Have you never seen Falling Star's "thrusting Bono?"
Yes U2Kitten I have and I love it!:drool:

u2bonogirl said:
me too me too!!! It makes me go crazy. like in the discotheque video and he humps the camera. oh god..

oh by the way im new, my names tara and i am a hopeless bono freak!!

Welcome Tara:wave: I've been here for about a month or more and it's a great place...kinda addictive though:wink: You should come to the PLEBA convention this summer and we could have BPTSG meeting...hehe...with lots of Bono footage :love: :heart: :faint:

bono footage is good......verry good. a pleba convention sounds like fun! anything that glorifys bono sounds good! oh by the way did any of you see the thread about him getting fat???? what do you think of that? i think its petty to bring up the fact that he gained a tiny bit o weight. hes getting older but hes still sexxxy as ever. i say i shoulda been born a few years ago so i could steal him away. or maybe macphisto. hes hunky too!

Lori!!!!!! Thank you for being a genious and creating the BPTSG...I need this group more than ever!! I'm just so addicted to the Discotheque video...I just keep watching it over and over and over...ahhhh

Yes we should have a session at the PLEBA convention....i need a session! badly.

I brought this up in my confessional about being addicted to Bono's pelvic thrusting: wouldn't it be HEAVEN if Bono wore a kilt and did his pelvic thrusts?!? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm going to go watch Discotheque now!!! lol I just cant get enough of that sexy, sexy man humping the camera....:drool:

I am hopelessly addicted. :yes:

~Katelyn

Last edited:
FallingStar said:
I like the subject of that thread. :sexywink:

Loveth my ThrustingBono. :drool:

FallingStar....i absolutely LOVE your thrusting Bono..

I think I watched it for a half an hour. :drool:

God...I love Bono... *sigh*

~Katelyn

souLnation2002 said:
brace yourselfs ladies!

Stolen from elevation2u's sig:

test.GIF

OMG...I think i've died and gone to heaven...hehe:ohmy:

Yep we will have to have a session of Bono Pelvic thrusts at the convention! And yes I did see that thread about Bono being fat, and I too think it was petty of them to bring that up...what was that guy thinking:shocked: :shame: Bono will look good no matter what!:bow:

:lmao: at the idea of Bono in a kilt doing pelvic thrusts...oh, dear god, that would be interesting...

Haha, my sister wouldn't belong here-every time that part comes up in the "Discotheque" video, she always turns her head away from the screen and waits until I say it's over. :D.

As for me...um...I am particularly fond of the "Mysterious Ways" bit that Falling Star has...

Angela

BrittanyNova said:
Look at this from Zoo tv

A_111.jpg

You know what happened next dontcha? I saw some girl post a pic of a closeup of his crotch once he aimed the camera at it here. Okay who had it, bring it out now!!!!! :hyper:

yeah really..get that picture!! I wanna see it!

lol when I watch the UTEOTW video on the Best Of...i put it on slow motion when he grabs the camera and when he puts the camera in his crotch...i pause it! LOL i put the Bono humping the camera part in the Discotheque video on slow motion too. mmmm he's so sexy. :drool:

"I'm not addict...baby.....that's a lie..."

Do you think if I payed him a million dollars....that he would hump my video camera, while wearing a kilt?!? LOL

that would be heaven..... :yes:

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:

yeah really..get that picture!! I wanna see it!

lol when I watch the UTEOTW video on the Best Of...i put it on slow motion when he grabs the camera and when he puts the camera in his crotch...i pause it! LOL i put the Bono humping the camera part in the Discotheque video on slow motion too. mmmm he's so sexy. :drool:

"I'm not addict...baby.....that's a lie..."

Do you think if I payed him a million dollars....that he would hump my video camera, while wearing a kilt?!? LOL

that would be heaven..... :yes:

~Katelyn

Hey i'll contribute!!!!!

BrittanyNova said:
Look at this from Zoo tv

A_111.jpg

You know what happened next dontcha? I saw some girl post a pic of a closeup of his crotch once he aimed the camera at it here. Okay who had it, bring it out now!!!!! :hyper:

OMG..the anticipation of that picture is killing me...hehe I had to go watch my DVD..:drool:

LoriHewson said:

Hey i'll contribute!!!!!

Okay. here is the plan.

anyone who donates gets to be there when he humps the camera..which means you get to meet him n whatnot. and you get a copy of the tape of him humping my camera! lol

come on. you know you want to contribute!!! :sexywink:

~Katelyn

Ahh, Bono's thrusts make me weak in the knees. :sick: :combust:

This thread reminds me of the old days.

dreams out loud said:
Bono in a kilt:drool: :drool: :drool:
yeah I know I'm strange but I could so see it but it would have to be JT bono

Oh yes definitely. I have a whole picture in my head.

It'd be JT Bono..with his long beautiful hair...wearing a kilt...but no shirt...and standing on a hill either in scotland or ireland...with a beautiful sky in the background..and the wind blowing through his hair..and he'd be standing tall, and proud..and sexy! oh if only i could draw...i would draw you my vision because it is absolutely GORGEOUS!:drool:

why does he have to be so sexy...and married?!?! well if he was married to me I wouldn't be complaining that he's married.
Ali is so lucky. I love Ali as well. Not like I love Bono! But she's just so inspiring.
Ha...as I lust after her husband....

im so tired..so if any of this doesnt make any sense, i apologize.

I'm off to dream of Bono in a kilt..

~Katelyn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom