Bono's Astrology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry; I'm not trying to take over this thread or anything. Just thought I'd answer those questions since I hadn't seen anyone responding yet.

I'm not an astrologer, but I've been interested in it for a long time.

Oh--I'm a Cancer with Taurus rising and my moon is in Sagittarius. I also have my Venus and Mars in Taurus, both conjunct my Taurus rising sign. These, in turn are all conjunct Bono's sun sign within two degrees. So that's my "astrological link" to him, whatever that means.

If no experts come along to help us on this, I'd be glad to answer questions. :)

Carmelu2fan said:

Saint Louis Mo...I live in Kansas City now:reject:

Okay. You are a Pisces with the moon in Gemini. You also have Taurus rising. Having Taurus rising deals with your outer appearance and how you look to others--so from that, I'd wager you've got a solid build. Taureans usually have a solid, sturdy look about them. Now, Taurus is a pretty stable, stubborn sign, which really conflicts with your sun and moon sign. Pisces and Gemini are mutable, which means they thrive on variety. Mentally, you're always moving, trying to learn new things. You're sensitive, perhaps a bit shy sometimes. When it comes to relationships, you can be hard to pin down because your emotions change often.

:applaud:YAY!

Thank you to everyone who posted and revived this thread!
I am so happy that everyone is enjoying it!!! :D

aislinn, you are awesome! You and Miss Moo know so much about astrology. I love reading your posts!:up:

Someone posted Bono's rising sign a few months back as being Gemini. I do not know what time he was born but he does have some Gemini qualities( i.e. quick mind, talkative, mischievious, and flirtatious!) :bono: :D

aislinn said:
I'm sorry; I'm not trying to take over this thread or anything. Just thought I'd answer those questions since I hadn't seen anyone responding yet.

I'm not an astrologer, but I've been interested in it for a long time.

Oh--I'm a Cancer with Taurus rising and my moon is in Sagittarius. I also have my Venus and Mars in Taurus, both conjunct my Taurus rising sign. These, in turn are all conjunct Bono's sun sign within two degrees. So that's my "astrological link" to him, whatever that means.

If no experts come along to help us on this, I'd be glad to answer questions. :)

Interesting,aislinn... :hmm:

I am Aquarius with a Taurus moon....:wink: ...I wonder what time Bono was born, I would love to know what his Venus and Mars are in....
LOL! Sorry, I just re-read that last line I wrote and for some reason, it sounds so dirty... :reject::giggle:

Last edited:
Hi, Billie! Oh, I am so glad you're not mad that I came in and started posting. I didn't want anyone thinking I was being pushy or something.

You know, I really really wish I knew Bono's birth time. Gemini fits, but I'm not completely sure. I also think Leo is a possibility, and maybe Scorpio. I think he's got a heavy Scorpio influence in his chart--he has the moon and Neptune conjunct in Scorpio, and that's pretty intense--but I wondered if there was more. He's got the famous Scorpio stare and the smoldering look down.

But yeah, Gemini is a definite possibility! He's talkative, charming, smart, and constantly moving, just like a Gemini.

I am Aquarius with a Taurus moon.... ...I wonder what time Bono was born, I would love to know what his Venus and Mars are in....

Bono:

Sun 19 degrees Taurus
Moon 7 degrees Scorpio
Mercury (your style of communication) 11 degrees Taurus
Venus 8 degrees Taurus
Mars 29 degrees Pisces

:bono: :dance:

aislinn said:
Hi, Billie! Oh, I am so glad you're not mad that I came in and started posting. I didn't want anyone thinking I was being pushy or something.

You know, I really really wish I knew Bono's birth time. Gemini fits, but I'm not completely sure. I also think Leo is a possibility, and maybe Scorpio. I think he's got a heavy Scorpio influence in his chart--he has the moon and Neptune conjunct in Scorpio, and that's pretty intense--but I wondered if there was more. He's got the famous Scorpio stare and the smoldering look down.

You are right , Bono has a Scorpio moon!:up: Very sexy guy !!! :drool:
I can see Leo as a possibilty also because of the hair thing with Bono. Bono is a leader ( which is a Leo characteristic) but in a different kind of way. He's a thinker and very creative . He also has the child like thing which is very Gemini...:wink:

But yeah, Gemini is a definite possibility! He's talkative, charming, smart, and constantly moving, just like a Gemini.

Read further back in this thread,there is a post about Bono and Ali's astrology where they mention Bono is a Gemini rising...:wink:

Read further back in this thread,there is a post about Bono and Ali's astrology where they mention Bono is a Gemini rising...

Yeah, I read that. I just wonder where they got their information? I looked everywhere on the internet for his birth time and couldn't find it--or anyone else in the band.

Not to sound argumentative or anything...just curious! :)

aislinn said:

Bono:

Sun 19 degrees Taurus
Moon 7 degrees Scorpio
Mercury (your style of communication) 11 degrees Taurus
Venus 8 degrees Taurus
Mars 29 degrees Pisces

:bono: :dance:

Wow,that's a lot of Taurus! He must be one stubborn man! LOL! Just kidding, but the Pisces in Mars is what gives him that sweetness and makes him so dreamy...:sigh::love:

He does have that tough but tender thing going, doesn't he? Whatever it is,that man is FINE!!!:bono::drool:

aislinn said:

Yeah, I read that. I just wonder where they got their information? I looked everywhere on the internet for his birth time and couldn't find it--or anyone else in the band.

Not to sound argumentative or anything...just curious! :)

Did you do a chart for him using 12 noon as his birth time? How did you find his Venus and Mars? :)

You know I can't find his birth time either..Maybe that person who posted it originally got it from an astrology site that did not disclose his actual birth time? :shrug:

In any case,I am having fun in this thread talking about Bono and atrology! :D

I'm having fun, too. I love astrology.

And no, I didn't use noon to find out his Venus and Mars signs. I have a book that's got all the planets in their signs for the years 1925-2000, so I just looked up his birthdate and found them there.

Not that this has anything to do with what we are talking about but...

Jason Bateman is a Capricorn with a Saggitarius moon! LOL! No wonder I love him,too. I have Venus in Saggitarius and Mercury in Capricorn...:reject:..I should not know these things..:reject:

I am having WAY too much fun here,!!! LOL! I have so much work to do but I would rather be here ...:reject: :giggle:

When I put Bono in as being born at 12 noon,he came up as a Leo rising...but I still think he's a Gemini rising...he is so mischevious and likes to play...in a good way ,of course..:sexywink:

Leetah said:
wow.. this is a great thread!I'm very interested in astrology :yes:

someone knows anything about Larry and Adam on that subject?

Larry's a Scorpio with the moon in Leo, which makes for a very powerful personality. Scorpios tend to hang back in order to scope out a situation before jumping in. They prefer to look things over before making a decision. They also tend to be reserved, with a knack for knowing what someone else is thinking. Scorpios can see right through you, so lying or pretending to be someone or something you're not is pointless. Scorpio and leo are both fixed signs, which means Larry tends to take a while making up his mind, but once he does, forget about getting him to change it.

Adam is a Pisces with the Moon in Virgo. This is an interesting combination because these signs are opposite each other. Pisces tends to be a sensitive, emotional sign, tending to mood swings and getting lost in daydreams--but Virgo is a detail-oriented sign, preferring rational explanations and reasonable ideas. This can make a person good at balancing the rational with the intangible, or taking the mists of dreams and making them real. The important thing for someone with this combination would be to keep intuition balanced with common sense and practicality, not letting one be more important than the other.

aislinn said:

Larry's a Scorpio with the moon in Leo, which makes for a very powerful personality. Scorpios tend to hang back in order to scope out a situation before jumping in. They prefer to look things over before making a decision. They also tend to be reserved, with a knack for knowing what someone else is thinking. Scorpios can see right through you, so lying or pretending to be someone or something you're not is pointless. Scorpio and leo are both fixed signs, which means Larry tends to take a while making up his mind, but once he does, forget about getting him to change it.

Plus he is an October Scorpio which is supposedly different than a November Scorpio.....he has more Libra in him which is evident by his great physical beauty...:drool:
Scorpios are very loyal...as Larry is with his girlfriend and with the band as well. Scorpios tend to be very successful as well.

Adam is a Pisces with the Moon in Virgo. This is an interesting combination because these signs are opposite each other. Pisces tends to be a sensitive, emotional sign, tending to mood swings and getting lost in daydreams--but Virgo is a detail-oriented sign, preferring rational explanations and reasonable ideas. This can make a person good at balancing the rational with the intangible, or taking the mists of dreams and making them real. The important thing for someone with this combination would be to keep intuition balanced with common sense and practicality, not letting one be more important than the other.

Adam has that mysterious quality which both Pisces and Virgos share. I imagine he has Leo in his chart because of his changing hairdos and perhaps Aquarius because he's so "different"...:wink:

LOL! This is so much fun!:lmao::applaud:

Ok this is freaking me out..:uhoh:

I did Adam's chart...his Venus and Mars are in Aquarius! :shocked:

Ok I am going to stop now because I freaked myself out...:reject:

However I have to say that I am Aquarius and back in 1981 when I first saw U2 , Adam was the one I was drawn to! He was my original favorite!:wink:

Last edited:
Well, that explains your attraction to Adam, then. His Venus/Mars conjunct your Sun Sign is pretty powerful!

Edge has the sun in Leo and the moon in Cancer, which makes him a pretty sensitive guy. His chart is pretty cool anyway because the Moon rules Cancer and the Sun rules Leo--meaning he's got each planet in its own sign, which is a strong focused point in his chart. His sun sign tends to keep the over emotional aspect of Cancer in check, though, which is good. And that Cancer moon makes sure he doesn't get to be too much of a show-off, as Leos are known for loving the spotlight. People with this combo are known to be kind, sensitive to other people's feelings, romantic, and imaginative.

Edge also has Venus in Cancer and Mars in Virgo. Don't know about his rising sign, but something quiet and clever, I think. :wink:

My signs are:
Sun in Aries
Moon in Aries
Ascendant in Sagittarius, Jupiter in the Sixth House
Saturn in the Second House
Sun in the Fifth House
Moon in the Fifth House
Venus in the Fifth House
Mars Opposition Ascendant

Can anyone tell me what that means exactly? (the place I found them from wouldn't tell me :confused: )

I'm particularly interested in any U2 connections. :D

Is it possible to have a chart done for me as well? :reject:
I mainly would like to know if there are any connections to U2 as well :D
My info: Born in the year of the horse on 26th November 1990 at 5 am
I am a Sagittarius
starfish_334@yahoo.com.au is my email if you need it
thank-you in advance :bow: !

aislinn said:
Well, that explains your attraction to Adam, then. His Venus/Mars conjunct your Sun Sign is pretty powerful!

Edge has the sun in Leo and the moon in Cancer, which makes him a pretty sensitive guy. His chart is pretty cool anyway because the Moon rules Cancer and the Sun rules Leo--meaning he's got each planet in its own sign, which is a strong focused point in his chart. His sun sign tends to keep the over emotional aspect of Cancer in check, though, which is good. And that Cancer moon makes sure he doesn't get to be too much of a show-off, as Leos are known for loving the spotlight. People with this combo are known to be kind, sensitive to other people's feelings, romantic, and imaginative.

Edge also has Venus in Cancer and Mars in Virgo. Don't know about his rising sign, but something quiet and clever, I think. :wink:

Nice,aislinn. Thank you so much for posting that. Sounds a lot like what I have seen of Edge in interviews and onstage..:yes::up:

I agree about his rising sign...maybe Virgo ......:hmm:

Meghan said:
My signs are:
Sun in Aries
Moon in Aries
Ascendant in Sagittarius, Jupiter in the Sixth House
Saturn in the Second House
Sun in the Fifth House
Moon in the Fifth House
Venus in the Fifth House
Mars Opposition Ascendant

Can anyone tell me what that means exactly? (the place I found them from wouldn't tell me :confused: )

I'm particularly interested in any U2 connections. :D

Where were you born and what time? That info will get a more accurate result for your chart...:D

I am sure you know that Ali is an Aries like you...:wink:

Last edited:
hay said:
Is it possible to have a chart done for me as well? :reject:
I mainly would like to know if there are any connections to U2 as well :D
My info: Born in the year of the horse on 26th November 1990 at 5 am
I am a Sagittarius
starfish_334@yahoo.com.au is my email if you need it
thank-you in advance :bow: !

Where were you born?

I did your chart as being born in Sydney Australia because that was where I am guessing you are from? LOL!

It said for you are Saggitarius ,with moon in Pisces and Scorpio rising ( ascending). Scorpio connects to Bono's Scorpio moon and Larry is a Scorpio (his sun is in Scorpio that is ). Adam is a Pisces which connects to your Pisces moon. Also Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer form a trine. All are water signs...
Saggitarius is a fire sign like Leo and Aries. Larry has a Leo moon and Edge is a Leo. Aries, Saggitarius and Leo from a trine...

I think aislinn and Miss Moo can explain better than me. Hopefully they will pop in here and post some more info for you! :wink:

Night,ya'll! :wave:

I was born January 12, 1971, in Buckhannon, West Virginia, at five minutes past midnight (12:05am). All I know is that my sun sign is Capricorn. I'd be curious to know all the other planets and such. Can somebody tell me?

Billie Midol said:

Where were you born?

I did your chart as being born in Sydney Australia because that was where I am guessing you are from? LOL!

It said for you are Saggitarius ,with moon in Pisces and Scorpio rising ( ascending). Scorpio connects to Bono's Scorpio moon and Larry is a Scorpio (his sun is in Scorpio that is ). Adam is a Pisces which connects to your Pisces moon. Also Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer form a trine. All are water signs...
Saggitarius is a fire sign like Leo and Aries. Larry has a Leo moon and Edge is a Leo. Aries, Saggitarius and Leo from a trine...

I think aislinn and Miss Moo can explain better than me. Hopefully they will pop in here and post some more info for you! :wink:

Night,ya'll! :wave:
Wow this is interesting! I am also a Saggitarius. I was born in Encino , Ca. November 30th 1967 at 10:30am. Can you please end me some info on this? Am I diffferent or the same as this person? Ultraswt67@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom