Bono stripped down to his keks and wrapped up in loo paper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AntonCorbijn

The Fly
Hello PLEBAns.

Got you there, right?

It's been quite a while since I last paid a visit to the beloved PLEBA community, so I decided to return with a top treat.

I stumbled over an article I had almost forgotten about over the years.

I'd love to share it with you cause this is a top one. Truly one of the worthiest reads ever.

It's revealing some really amazing stories and unknown facts about the B-man (and the band), an best of all - though not every word bein said is of gentle tone - it's securing a top laugh: just check Terry O'Neill's weird little story....ACE!

And yes...you'll find out about Bono wrapped up in toilet paper...

Enough chanting done, now.

Enjoy reading! Oh....and the pics!

titleat9.jpg

Once again without the scrawl

bcleanld2.jpg

page0hh0.jpg

page1zf1.jpg

page2jd8.jpg

page3eo5.jpg

page4tg1.jpg

page5cv5.jpg

page6ad0.jpg

Have a nice week, everybody

Oh dear! That's sad. This means I'm a bore to all the frequent visitors, then...

Luckily there are at least two people who missed it back then, so my efforts were not in vain.

To all the others: SORRY...

I've never read it, or seen the pics so huge, and thanks for taking off the scrawl! :up: :bow: Thanks for thinking of us!

AntonCorbijn said:
Oh dear! That's sad. This means I'm a bore to all the frequent visitors, then...

Luckily there are at least two people who missed it back then, so my efforts were not in vain.

Your efforts were not in vain! :)

I've never read it either. Thank you! :D

AntonCorbijn said:

Oh I didn't mean to say that your efforts were in vain! Not at all!! Like I said, I'm sure there are plenty new members who never caught the scans I posted. :up:

Also I have to admit my magazine is a bit worse due to wear and tear!! Too much drooling over Bono!!! :evil:

You forgot to post one page though, or doesn't your copy have this:-

SPage2-1.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I had seen the cover but never read the article. It's very interesting, funny, and tells really a lot about Bono. Great read.

:lol: I don't know about anybody else, but I could read this over and over. It just gets funnier and funnier!

Thank you A.C.!!!

hcbiggs2002 said:
Hey I posted that exact same article here several months ago! But there are obviously a few here who missed it!?! :wink:

I being one who missed it:banghead:

So glad you posted this AC:up: good reading

Back
Top Bottom