Bono joins the Stones...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamshazza

The Fly
OK, well I didn't see a topic about this, which really surprises me! ;)

I'm sure everyone's heard about it and I apologize if this isn't the right place to put this!

Bono Joins the Stones Onstage

Fauzia Arain - Clear Channel News

The approximately 5,000 people in attendance at Monday's (September 16) Rolling Stones gig at the Aragon Theatre in Chicago knew they were in for a treat.

What they didn't know is that they'd get second helpings.

The Stones ripped through about half of the night's set when an unannounced guest sauntered onto the stage. The crowd took a few seconds before realizing that they had been graced with the company of U2's lead singer, Bono. Sources in attendance note that the crooner's noticeable weight gain (an estimated 20 to 30 pounds) may have been the reason for the delayed response.

The Irish rock icon joined Stones singer Mick Jagger in belting out some of the hit song "It's Only Rock and Roll." The two were reportedly in great spirits the entire time, embracing each other and smiling with enjoyment.

Bono was in Chicago to appear on Oprah the following day. The singer, well-known for his charitable efforts around the world, is speaking on Oprah about the plight against hunger in developing nations. The show was set to air on Friday (September 20).

Oh, our little Bono. I love him so.

:love:

That's a new story though Iamshazza! It's about the third thing I've read that commented on Bono gaining weight. I guess lots of people think he's porked it. :ohmy:

Savannah said:
That's a new story though Iamshazza! It's about the third thing I've read that commented on Bono gaining weight. I guess lots of people think he's porked it. :ohmy:

OH...that just means there's more of him to love ;)

He didn't look all that different to me in the pictures, but then I really didn't get to look long and hard because I'm at work and I almost got busted lusting after Bono again so I had to hurry up and close it...but that's another story.

There are loads of discussions about this topic...and this is in the wrong forum. ;) Therefore, I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom