Bono in shorts pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude. Get some sun on those scary paper-white things! :lmao
Nicely shaped, though. I'll give him that.

Bono really should lay out in the sun and work on tanning those legs,lol. Know many of us on here would happily volunteer to apply the sun tan lotion for him,hehe. Mmmm what girl wouldn't love to rub Bono's legs? :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:
Bono really should lay out in the sun and work on tanning those legs,lol. Know many of us on here would happily volunteer to apply the sun tan lotion for him,hehe. Mmmm what girl wouldn't love to rub Bono's legs? :drool:

:yes: I would be so distracted rubbing his...um ...legs :shifty: the poor thing would probably end up looking like a lobster.:yikes:

:hmm: *thinks of sign for next concert* "Come to Jamaica and feel alright..."

I thought this thread would still be active.:wink:
3 more...
824cd916.jpg

bonoundies.jpg

umm...maybe not the most flattering:shifty:, but :evil:
3b7f75c3.jpg

Jdragonfly said:
bonoundies.jpg

[/IMG] [/B]

He must be the first and only prizefighter in history with a cauliflower KNEE -- what the hell IS that thing?

Considering yer man insists on wearing those Frankenstein soles because he's insecure about his height, and a weave because he's insecure about his hairline, these pics all over the Internet must convince him once and for all that, you can be eligible for the Nobel Peace Prize, but no good deed ever goes unpunished!

That picture with Bono lying down with the weights: Omggggggggg!!!!!! :ohmy: :eek: :shocked: Wow I have just found my new wallpaper! Ummmm wow what a view what a view! Oh and I love the idea about the Jamica sign! lol. We will treat Bono verrrrrrrry good! :giggle:. And if U2forlife should turn him into a lobster than the rest of us will get him back to good health again,hehe.

BonosBaby12 said:
By the way U2forlife are you from Jamica?

Hey BonosBaby12 :wave: Yes, as Bono puts it, "Di girl from Jah-may-cah!" He was testing out his new found Jamaican accent. I heard he was flinging down the accent at Toronto II as well. Reportedly before Elevation he said, "We're a band from Jamaica called U2." :coocoo: Oh, and my favorite, "Yeah mon, Edge him come from di future." :cute:

So, I was :hmm: ...if someone was to...let's say...drop him off in Jamaica, I could take care of his legs from there :wink:

What? No one? :grumpy:

Edit: I found this if anyone wants to listen. He actually did a VERY GOOD accent in the beginning.

http://s63.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=04OC3M4T8NWW10T8IDTOR80KRN

Last edited:
I've never been to Jamaica...
I'd be more than willing to lend a hand.:wink:

BTW: U2forlife, what shows have you been to? and which ones are you going to next? I'm looking forward to NYC 1&2 and Boston 1(hopefully).
Jess

Jdragonfly said:
I've never been to Jamaica...
I'd be more than willing to lend a hand.:wink:

BTW: U2forlife, what shows have you been to? and which ones are you going to next? I'm looking forward to NYC 1&2 and Boston 1(hopefully).
Jess
Hiya Jdragonfly :wave: :giggle: It would be much soooooooo much easier listing the shows I HAVEN'T been to :lol: Let's see here:

First Leg:
Chicago II (5/9 my first Vertigo show. :hyper: )
Chicago III - (my GA cherry was popped :happy: )
Chicago IV
MSG 5/21

Second Leg:
Dublin I - GA
Dublin II
Dublin III

Third Leg:
Chicago I - GA
Chicago II - GA
MSG I - GA
MSG II - GA
MSG V
Philly I - GA
MSG 11/21 - still looking for GA's. Help a sista out!
MSG 11/22 - seats, but holding out for GA's
Boston 12/4 - GA
Boston 12/5 - GA (my last show :sad: )

But I add more everyday :wink: Jdragonfly, you must come and visit Jamaica. Just don't forget to bring Bono with you. :macdevil: :whistle: Just tell him "It's alright, it's alright, it's alllllrrriiiggghhht..."
Kimla

Those pictures of him lifting weights and boxing are almost too embarrasing to look at... I'll bet Bono would be horrified to know these photos are still circulating around the internet, even if they aren't stalkerazzi. :|

atikicat said:

That someone wasn't me. I swear...
:shh: :whistle:

bonoauto.jpg

I saw the photo on ebay for like $20 and couldn't resist the opportunity to bring to the shows in Chicago (Elevation) just to see his reaction. Everyone, including Bono, got a laugh from it. I didn't really care if he signed it, infact I told him he could do whatever he wanted with it...sign it, keep it, rip it up. He not only signed it, but included a strategically placed self-portrait.

I have not seen that before. ROFL How self deprecating (sp?) can you get?

Just another reason to totally adore that man.

As if I didn't already have enough.

That's so cool U2forlife about your experience with Bono! :). Awwww I bet he sounded really cute trying out his Jamican accent too,:cute:. Thanks for posting the link going to d/l later so I can hear him,lol. Oh and I will drop him off in Jamica you will just have a problem getting rid of me,hehe, :wink:

Wow!!!:shocked: Are you rich or something U2forlife:reject: Because that is a whole lotta shows$$. I have only been to 2 shows and I have 2 more left and that is it:( .
I would be eating PB&J for a year if I try to go to anymore.
Anyway you do not have to answer I was just :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Man I wish I could go to so many concerts! I only got to go 2 and now Im all done. My bf said no more after I begged for one of the September Chicago shows,:sad:. Ughhhh you guys are so lucky! Someone meet Bono and drop my name for me ok? hehe,jk.

u2forlife said:

Hey BonosBaby12 :wave: Yes, as Bono puts it, "Di girl from Jah-may-cah!" He was testing out his new found Jamaican accent. I heard he was flinging down the accent at Toronto II as well. Reportedly before Elevation he said, "We're a band from Jamaica called U2." :coocoo: Oh, and my favorite, "Yeah mon, Edge him come from di future." :cute:

So, I was :hmm: ...if someone was to...let's say...drop him off in Jamaica, I could take care of his legs from there :wink:

What? No one? :grumpy:

Edit: I found this if anyone wants to listen. He actually did a VERY GOOD accent in the beginning.

http://s63.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=04OC3M4T8NWW10T8IDTOR80KRN

I've to Jah-may-cah!!!..Ocho Rios to be exact..I was on a Carnival cruise a few years back...GREAT WEATHER!!:yes:

Carmelu2fan said:
Wow!!!:shocked: Are you rich or something U2forlife:reject: Because that is a whole lotta shows$$. Anyway you do not have to answer I was just :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
:no: Not rich at all. I completed missed out on the pre-sale fiasco, so I had to pay scalper prices for just about every concert, :yikes: except for Chicago II (5/9) and MSG 5/21. Those were free. MSG I and MSG II (in October) nearly put me over the edge. I'm not in debt, but I haven't saved as much as I should have either. Being on tour is just so hard :wink:

Someone meet Bono and drop my name for me ok?
BonosBaby12, If only you would help me get him to Jamaica :mad: After all, it is for his own good. :sexywink:

Hey BonoFox1, hope you had an awesome time in JA!

Back
Top Bottom