Bono in custome on Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's for that Beatles movie

http://forum.interference.com/t146677.html

bb0399fc.jpg

11861be3.jpg

a17639de.jpg

d2168086.jpg

95065ab2.jpg

20dae114.jpg

e80be930.jpg

um . . . oooooooookay . . . :huh:

nice boots at least :wink:

Aren't you all sorry you didn't have a couple of grand to spare so you could win the ebay auction, go to New York, and look at THAT??:yikes:

If he is indeed singing, I Am The Walrus, he's got the moustache for it -- goo-goo-ga-yuck!

In that first shot, he actually recalls Ringo during his too much LA/too much coke period. And no one wants to remember that.

This is going to be a NIGHTMARE!!

What makes it worse is that he's wearing his own clothes, right down to the Rosary -- if he were in costume, it might be easier to take. And is that chick behind him carrying a SPARE HAT? He has his own personal hat tender, but he doesn't know to get a wardrobe allowance??:huh:

Last edited:
FEELINNUMB said:
Aren't you all sorry you didn't have a couple of grand to spare so you could win the ebay auction, go to New York, and look at THAT??:yikes:

My thoughts exactly!!! :lol: Actually, it was more like this....

*looks at first pic* ew, that looks like my hick uncle....where's Bono? *scroll scroll* oh.....OH MY GOD :|

My whole worldview has just come crashing down b/c I admitted to myself that if Bono passed me dressed like that, I wouldn't recognize him!:ohmy:

:ohmy: Oh noooo, bad 'stache! Bad stache everywhere! Shave it off Bono, shave it off! It's not worth it! LOL. Is it just me, or is he wearing a bit of prosthetic to make him look heavier? Or maybe it's just those clothes...

Eeek! Scary, scary stuff!

Director Julie Taymor can be seen behind him to the left on the last picture that was posted.

I just figured out why those pics are having such an emotionally scarring effect on me....that face, that hair....that's MY DAD circa 1983 :laugh:

kellyahern said:

In case we ever wanted to know what Bono would look like if he dressed up as Pop Edge . . . now we do :wink:

it doesn't translate very well :yikes:- only Edge can rock the pimp look
normal_edgecow.jpg

I think Bono looks adorable.

A bit different but very sweet. :hug:

ROFLMAO.

Wow. Okay, this definitely doesn't ease my fears that this movie will suck. On the other hand, if Bono ever wanted to go out and not be recognized, that's the way to go! He looks hilarious (as is the point!).

:lol:

Last edited:
forty said:
ROFLMAO.

Wow. Okay, this definitely doesn't ease my fears that this movie will suck. On the other hand, if Bono ever wanted to go out and not be recognized, that's the way to go! He looks hilarious (as is the point!).

:lol:

Actually, considering how fast the pics have ended up on the net I don't think he could get away with it, at least not with the fans :lol: Probably be worth a try though :wink:

u2granny said:
And I thought the facial falsies in Gettysburg were the worst I had seen.:|

:lol: at least Gettysburg was a damn good movie....hopefully this one also makes up for the nightmares I'm going to have because of those pics!

Back
Top Bottom