Bono gets around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home and watched it twice. WOW. WOW. WOW.

Amazing speech, and I cried. And I was so proud.

jig.gif

yeah i guess now i have to find an early pan view with quincy so i can see lmao

after further review :geek: okay wait..we all were wrong.. there is a shot of bono with quincy durning Sol. same speech...

yeah me too..:lmao: anyways ..im mad at my dvd recorder..it made a chapter right in the middle of the roots performance.. :tsk:

dazzledbylight said:
oh I wonder WHO the TALL man is behind Bono?!

Iam thinking it might be former Representitive Ron Dellums?

I wanted HIM to the first Afro-American President back in the ?mid /laTE 80's.

I don't think I saw anyone answering.
It is Ron Dellums, dazzled.
He's the mayor of Oakland (since January 2007)

Wow, that speech has left me with goosebumps and a headspin. That was one of the most amazing speeches and delivery I think I have ever heard. Thank god for the internet too otherwise I would never have had the chance to hear it!! :bow:

Beautiful....

love2bmama said:
it's on there already, Jeannie, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENp7c6TtBHk
Thank you all so much for photos, videos and uploads. I was so excited to come to the internet this morning because I knew there would be something about Bono at the NAACP.
But does anyone else have problems with this You Tube link? It's annoying because it always stops and I cannot watch it properly. Even though I have quite a new very fast computer.
I tried everything but it doesn't help.
Guess I have to continue trying.
Anyway, thanx!

before watching let the video to be loaded fully. :) then there won't be any problems! (or have you tried that already? :huh: )

rubberducky said:
before watching let the video to be loaded fully. :) then there won't be any problems! (or have you tried that already? :huh: )
Thank you. I did not understand first and was too impatient.
But watching it a second time worked perfectly!
:)
Bono's speech is simply amazing, especially towards the end. The man has a lion's voice! I love it so much.

Thank you so much for the video. I've heard Bono's previous speeches but this one beats them all. There was so much passion and energy coming from Bono that I also nearly cryed towards the end.

He had the whole audience in the palm of his hand. Bono, we're so proud of you.

Sunny

kafrun said:
I found it endlessly amusing(and typical) that the first thing he had to do when he got onstage was flirt shamelessly with Tyra Banks :tsk: :giggle:

I loved this part because lately Tyra has been in the media a lot because she has gained 30 pounds. There have been some really awful things said about her and she has appeared on some talk shows to defend herself. People can be so f*cking mean!!! :angry: Anyway, I loved that the first thing Bono did was tell Tyra how gorgeous she was on live TV. I thought "yeah! take that you mean media jerks!!!":rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom