Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"The home of Dr. Geary, another outlaw like myself. We're navigators, aviators.... we're eatin taters... masturbatin' alligators... we have no fears, we shed no tears, we're pushing the frontiers.... of transcendental perception."

"What's weird is, we haven't met yet, on this, or any other plane."

"Did you tell that (*sniff*) sonofabitch we drove 3000 miles to see him?"

"That's it... everybody back on the bus, we're goin' home... California."

"What can I say... You're either on the bus... or you're off the bus."

ok I remembered that much! :lol: Don't quote me on any of this! I know I'm missing stuff, but it's a start!

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
"The home of Dr. Geary, another outlaw like myself. We're navigators, aviators.... we're eatin taters... masturbatin' alligators... we have no fears, we shed no tears, we're pushing the frontiers.... of transcendental perception."

:applaud: Bravo!

(I've only seen it twice, so am still too overwhelmed by the jeans to memorize dialog...maybe next time. :wink: )

bonocomet said:

ok I remembered that much! :lol: Don't quote me on any of this! I know I'm missing stuff, but it's a start!

:shocked:
:heart:
:hug:
:bow:

bonocomet said:

YUP!!! OMG!! I think you got the majoirty of Doc Robs little speech :evil:

I was driving home from work and remembered a bit I left out... so I've edited again :lol:

"The home of Dr. Geary, another outlaw like myself. We're navigators, aviators.... we're eatin taters... masturbatin' alligators... We're bombadiers, we have no fears, we shed no tears, we're pushing the frontiers.... of transcendental perception."

:madspit: And..they better make it a good one, too Caroni! Bono rocks...at anything!:drool: :tongue: and lol@ bonofox1...girl, you are outta control with that smilie!!!:laugh:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

OMG, that had me laughing!!!!

:whistle: Don't mind me... just putting a couple more fixes on this..

(Bono's 2nd Doctor Robert monologue from ATU)

"The home of Dr. Geary, another outlaw like myself. We're navigators, aviators.... we're eatin taters... masturbatin' alligators... We're bombadiers, we have no fears, we shed no tears, we're pushing the frontiers.... of transcendental perception. What's weird is, we haven't met yet, on this, or any other plane."

"Why's he sick? Did you tell that (*sniff*) sonofabitch we drove 3000 miles to see him?"

"What can I say... You're either on the bus... or off the bus."

Di

U2Girl416 said:
I finally saw the movie this past Saturday. Bono...omg :love:

Cool! Did you enjoy the movie in general or just Bono's part? I am debating on going to the movies or just waiting for the DVD.

bonocomet said:

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I can't wait for Friday now!!

I've actually added to that above so it's more correct now here:

(Bono's 2nd Doctor Robert monologue from ATU)

"The home of Dr. Geary, another outlaw like myself. We're navigators, aviators.... we're eatin taters... masturbatin' alligators... We're bombadiers, we have no fears, we shed no tears, we're pushing the frontiers.... of transcendental perception. What's weird is, we haven't met yet, on this, or any other plane."

"Why's he sick? Did you tell that (*sniff*) sonofabitch we drove 3000 miles to see him?"

"What can I say... You're either on the bus... or off the bus."

I think I need to do his 1st monologue next :hmm:

Dr. Robert's wardrobe auctioned on eBay - just Search Across the Universe, you will find ---- jeans, boots, belt, glasses - black shirt & bandana! Maybe someone can post the photos - I'm not sure how to do that -- happy bidding!:heart:

ATU_021.jpg

This is going for over $300.

1190818039251_ATU_035.jpg

This is too bad its going for $102.50
It says that the jeans size is 36X34.
I would re-auction them off except; I want those glasses!

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Size 36x34 Levis jeans,

hmm, if I'm not mistaken, 34 is the length, right?

And over here, 34 is very long (it's what my kids need) and they are all well over 1.80 m (don't know exactly what that is in inches, about 5.10 of more I guess) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom