Better quality scans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

forty

Acrobat
Does anyone have bigger/better scans of the following magazine covers? Or any other photos from the same shoot(s)? I would love to get a better quality version of the group picture (with Bono laughing).

vanity.jpg

juice.jpg

dside.jpg

I was sure I had a larger pic of the Juice cover, but I've just searched through my files and backup CDs and can't find it. I cannot express how annoying that is. :grumpy:

Hope you don't mind if I borrow your thread to ask this, forty, but does anyone have a better scan of this beautiful photo of Springsteen and Bono?

RnRHoFBonoBruce.jpg

*shameless bump* ;)

That picture of Bono and Bruce is fantastic! It took me a moment to realize it was from the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame... :ohmy:

Yeah, it's great. I wish I could see it without all the pixelation (that issue of Rolling Stone isn't available where I am yet - if it ever will be!) but it seems to be a vain hope. :(

forty said:
Does anyone have bigger/better scans of the following magazine covers? Or any other photos from the same shoot(s)? I would love to get a better quality version of the group picture (with Bono laughing).

vanity.jpg

juice.jpg

dside.jpg

I´d love to see a bigger version of that Too(Bono laughing...)I´ve been looking around but I could not find it anywhere...:sad:

Back
Top Bottom