ATTN: ADAMS PANTS FOUND!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy crap- you ordered them?! 129?! That's pretty fecking good if I do say so myself... Damn girl! I'm so happy for you! Yay for pants! I want some too, eh heh...*cough*

YAY!!! Elizabeth has her pants!!! Good job!
smile.gif

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
*checks AdamsPants Fund* $20.00 and some gum wrappers...gah I'll never get them at this rate! *mope*

clarity!!!!!!!!!!

just do what i did and stop eating!!

Originally posted by elizabeth:
clarity!!!!!!!!!!

just do what i did and stop eating!!

Ooooh! Good idea. *quits eating*

*3 weeks later*

elizabeth: hey what's this pile of dust by the fuzzy Larry couch?

madamc: dunno

*both shrug and kick it around so it doesn't look so messy*

eek.gif

....maybe not...

Originally posted by elizabeth:
PLEBA LADIES!!! It's me!!! I got Dr. T. Rousers with a tranquilizer!!! He'll never keep me from my beloved pants....

here is the deal...i called a gucci outlet in NY. They have the red and black ones for sure, not positive about the greenish/tan ones. I ordered them anyway!! 129 a pair, not a bad deal for Gucci.

Sh!t....his assistants are trying to break in this room....i must hurry....

Call this number:845-928-8034 for NY...in NJ the number is 201-392-2670...

they're almost through...but i must tell you...they have sizes 30 and 36 left for sure in NY, i don;t knw about NJ!!!!

ThEY're IN!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!! let me go!!! i need to get home!!!! the pants are coming thursday@!!!!!

$&%*&^_(*?NLK:NM)P:OSNM:LKM:?LMOPSD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

OMG!!! THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL!!! I can't even believe I'm witnessing this! Congrats Elizabeth! You have, at long last, conquered the pants.
wink.gif

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
maybe somebody just soldered it onto him??
confused.gif
Um...Soldered or smoldered???

lol...definitely smoldered
wink.gif

He probably just looked at it and the bracelet decided never to leave his arm...I knoe that's what I would do if I were that bracelet...lol....and I'm sure the reason he has to wear those pants all the time is because they refuse to leave his body! I know I would!
wink.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

ROFL @ this thread!!! LMAO !!!!

"drop the pants fund" LMAOOOO

damn Elizabeth!! Go girl!! How will they look, I wonder?! I want a pair too! esp if they look as sexy on a girl (moi) as they do on Adam! but I bet they do! and Gucci!!!
biggrin.gif
woohooooooo go Adam babeee, just another reason to luv you!!!

13munich15.07.01.JPG

------------------
White dopes on punk staring into the flash

High..Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini
"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

THEY HAVE THE PANTS???
Okay, the size 30 or 36 thing.. is that measured around the waist? I know naught about guy's pants.
What do you say to the people? "Yeah, I want the red and black camo pants from your spring 2001 collection?"
They take credit cards over the phone?
I am so buying these. I so don't have the money though... *also stops eating*

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
ROFL @ this thread!!! LMAO !!!!

"drop the pants fund" LMAOOOO

damn Elizabeth!! Go girl!! How will they look, I wonder?! I want a pair too! esp if they look as sexy on a girl (moi) as they do on Adam! but I bet they do! and Gucci!!!
biggrin.gif
woohooooooo go Adam babeee, just another reason to luv you!!!

13munich15.07.01.JPG

this is a sweeeet ass photo.

HEE HEE....what a pun.

PAAAAAAAAAAANTS

OMD! I can't believe it. Elizabeth, do you have a digital camera? Because the second you get those pants, we will soooo require a photo up here of you wearing them.

I BOUGHT THE PANTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
PAAAAAAAAAAANTS

OMD! I can't believe it. Elizabeth, do you have a digital camera? Because the second you get those pants, we will soooo require a photo up here of you wearing them.

don't worry. i will be posting up so many, you will get sick of it.

Elizabeth got her pants - I can?t believe it!!!

You rock girl. Now you will have to send us a piccie of your pants the very minute they arrive!!!!

promise????? please????? don?t make me drop on my knees and beg.......

aw feck

*drops on her knees

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Eeeee! More pants for PLEBAns! Elaine, you do realize that now you and Elizabeth will have to go to a concert together, don't you? And stand right in front of Adam? And stare at him the entire night without once looking away? Oh wait, somewhere along the line this scenario veered into creepiness.
wink.gif
But seriously, WOOOOO!!!

Eeeee! More pants for PLEBAns! Elaine, you do realize that now you and Elizabeth will have to go to a concert together, don't you? And stand right in front of Adam? And stare at him the entire night without once looking away? Oh wait, somewhere along the line this scenario veered into creepiness.
wink.gif
But seriously, WOOOOO!!!

hee hee.....me and elaine are veery creepy together. more that you realize.

now, in honor of her getting the pants, i wrote a tiny poem:

*AHEM*

madamc in adam's pants
a sight to see
it makes me dance

The end.

I told you it was tiny.

Originally posted by Kristie:
THEY HAVE THE PANTS???
Okay, the size 30 or 36 thing.. is that measured around the waist? I know naught about guy's pants.
What do you say to the people? "Yeah, I want the red and black camo pants from your spring 2001 collection?"
They take credit cards over the phone?
I am so buying these. I so don't have the money though... *also stops eating*

Sorry!! I didn't see this posted!!!
OK, i called and said exactly what you wrote.

"I'm looking for a pair of men's pants from Spring 2001. They were sort of loose pants, with a camo design, one was in red and black and one was sort of greenish/tan."

I called NY, but they checked inventory in NJ, and they are there, too.

I put the phone numbers in an earlier post.

I believe the size measurement is around the waist. Ask the dude who answers the phone!!

They do ship anywhere in the world and take credit card orders.

Now, I bought these unseen. And they always say "buyer beware." No absolute guarantees these are the real deal. But madamc reminded me there were only 2 camo pants in the spring collection, so chances are good.

There is no problem with returning them if you don't like them...so....do what you need to do!!

wink.gif
But seriously, WOOOOO!!!

more like climb on the rail, to show off our pants and make a poster that says

THE DOUBLE E's IN ADAMS PANTS!(elizabeth and elaine)

------------------

MAYBE if like, everyone from PLEBA calls and asks about the pants, they'll revive them or make MORE delicious pants in similar styles. Oh wait, but then we won't be able to afford them. GAH.

*rubs eyes*

Doth thine eyes decieve thee?
eek.gif
Are you guys dead serious? Man... I need to hook myself up with some of these babies...

*forfeits the next month's car insurance*

------------------
"Only the dead shall see the end of war." ~ Plato

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by madamc:

more like climb on the rail, to show off our pants and make a poster that says

THE DOUBLE E's IN ADAMS PANTS!(elizabeth and elaine)

Oh, man, I didn't even think of the poster possibilities for future shows! A whole new world of innuendo opens up...

Adam: we got into your pants this morning. Care to get into ours after the show?

Or, you know, something slightly less likely to get me in trouble with the mods.
wink.gif
And elizabeth in trouble with her husband. Etc.

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 02-18-2002).]

Adam: we got into your pants this morning. Care to get into ours after the show?

I LAHV IT ! I LAHV IT! I LAHV IT!!!!! yer damn good brianne!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 02-18-2002).]

That's... so creative! I LOVE IT!!

mm, I'm listening to the Pop Muzik popmart mix and Bono is making suggestive noises at me.
*melt*

this poster is sooooooo getting made.

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 02-18-2002).]

Congrats Liz!!

I'm very happy for you!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream