Are you a U2 Fanatic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: None of my friends are U2 fans:sad: although my brother is now, thanx to me :) but he's nowhere near me on the scale of U2 fandom- maybe you can call him a casual fan.

I got converted by Mtv, my Mom adn the Internet :wink:
Back in 1999 I watched the Sweetest Thing video for the first time, on Mtv...I was really young, and I had no idea of who they were, so I asked my mom and she told me about the band and the guy named 'Bono' :bono: So I was like, "they are so old!" (I didn't want her to know I liked them :madspit: :huh: haha) but oh well, I started looking for info about the band, their albums and their songs on the Internet. I found out I knew some of their songs and that I liked them. When I was a little bit older, I became a real fan :cool: and now you can call me a U2 Fanatic.. my bedroom has 6 U2 posters, magazine covers on the wall and pictures printed from the Internet :sexywink: :p

Haha, I'm definitely a fanatic. My family's commented on that numerous times. :reject:.

My sister sort of helped...she went through a slight U2 phase not long after 9/11-was listening to "Walk On" and "Stuck In A Moment" a lot. And she also liked the song "Elevation". I liked those songs, and it made me take a little more interest in them, but it wasn't until I heard "Angel Of Harlem" on the radio, along with, later on, seeing the "When The Stars Go Blue" video on VH1, that I started to really get into them.

It's been almost two years for me as far as my U2 fandom goes, and I think it's going to continue for a long time. :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom