Any Vertigo era U2 posters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i_love_adam

War Child
Hi all, I'd really like a pic of the Silver Fox and his backing band adorning my bedroom wall, but I haven't seen any present day posters on the internet. Any mag will give you a U2 poster pull-out? I'll get it! So far I've got the Rolling Stones cover with Bono on it, and (soon) THE BASS PLAYER MAG WITH ADAM ON THE COVER!!! WHOOHOOTie!

Sorry, I don't have any, but doesn't Adam look AWESOME on the cover of Bass Player? I had to pick that up last night... :drool:

I have these two from the vertigo tour :shrug:
Picture2249.jpg

Picture2266.jpg

I have that 2nd one! I got it outside the gig.

If you look on Ebay, i_love_adam, you should find some! I have a big poster of the album cover and then one from Sometimes You Can't Make It... promo.

U2FloridaFan said:
Here are a couple on auction at ebay. This one is at .01

and this one is $75.00
1f_1.jpg

I have the same poster design, but with the Toronto Air Canada Center dates on it. Oh yeah, and Edge's autograph :D

I bought it for $15... and there's no way I'm ever selling it!

I surfed the shop on u2.com last night, and there are some tour posters there for $5. I might have to get the L.A. April one, since I was there both nights :hmm: I did purchase the narrow wide/long one that U2ElevatesMe415 posted. Thinking about getting it framed... :hmm:

Lila64 said:
I surfed the shop on u2.com last night, and there are some tour posters there for $5. I might have to get the L.A. April one, since I was there both nights :hmm: I did purchase the narrow wide/long one that U2ElevatesMe415 posted. Thinking about getting it framed... :hmm:
Me too! :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom