Andrea Corr and Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mary Iris

The Fly
They look just like sisters. I mean, they look very alike. Anyone notice that before?

I've thought this for a long time. They look like they could be sisters! They are both natural beauties. Maybe there IS something to be said about Irish skin!

useless.gif

andromeda said:
I have a girl-crush on Andrea Corr :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I definitely have a girl-crush on both Ali and Andrea. And I'm proud to admit that :wink:

A couple of A & A icons I've made:

mrsbonoavatar.jpg

ali_avatar7.jpg

andreaavatar.jpg

yeah.jpg

These women couldn't be any more gorgeous!

Last edited:
They are both beautiful. I love Irish skin! I guess it has to do with not being exposed to the sun too much like Northern European people usually are. The more you expose your skin to the sun, the faster you will age. I have always loved dark haired women with a fair complexion. The both look like Snow White!

Ali and Andrea are both very beautiful, but actually they are quite lucky to have an "olive" tone skin, which is more common in southern europe, especially Italy and Spain. Celts tend to suffer from a skin disorder called Rosacea and most people who have this problem can trace their family history to Ireland.

Thanks for the pics. Yes, with the pics you all posted; I think they could be sisters...I mean they look almost identical.

You are right; it must be the Irish thing.

They are both naturally beautiful and so is Bono! :)

A stor said:
Ali and Andrea are both very beautiful, but actually they are quite lucky to have an "olive" tone skin, which is more common in southern europe, especially Italy and Spain. Celts tend to suffer from a skin disorder called Rosacea and most people who have this problem can trace their family history to Ireland.

Yep, that would me. The only thing I have in common with Ali and Andrea is I have long black hair and dimples too.
But I have fair skin that frekles like Bono's. :) I am half Ali half Bono!! Hahahaha!!
I am definitely over half Irish! :) Love my heritage!

Same here, fair skin that freckles and rosacea! I am Irish on both sides of my family and we are all very fair with dark hair and blue or blue/green eyes.

I have noticed this before too. I love Ali. She is so beautiful and I love Andrea's voice.

Back
Top Bottom