Allow me to intoduce myself...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lady lemonade

Acrobat
My name is lady lemonade and I am a bonoholic.
I've been a lurker for the past couple of weeks (okay, past couple of months)and today is the day I finally take the plunge and post for the first time. I'm 22, a recent college graduate, and I'm from Canada. I have read the rules for newbies and I'm ready for the push;-)
Looking forward to drooling over our boys with you PLEBA ladies...

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

welcome Lady Lemonade. Glad to see you came out of lurking
wink.gif

I hope you enjoy PLEBA.
biggrin.gif

and to add to your Bono addiction:

I give you JT Bono...
jI97590.jpg

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-02-2002).]

Nice to meet you MissVelvetDress.
That pic is just bonolicious, thank you.

------------------

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Hi lady lemondade! I also just took the plunge from lurker to poster and it didn't hurt a bit! Glad to see another Bonoholic join the group and I hope you have as much fun here as I have had lately!

Hiya Bono's american wife, pleased to meet you. Hey, if you're his American wife, can I be his Canadian wife? Those nights in Canada are awfully cold, ya know...

[This message has been edited by lady lemonade (edited 01-02-2002).]

Hi! Welcome.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
Hiya Bono's american wife, pleased to meet you. Hey, if you're his American wife, can I be his Canadian wife? Those nights in Canada are awfully cold, ya know...

You may have to share him with me
smile.gif
!! I am from Toronto, and a Bonoholic!! Welcome to Pleba!! I have only been around for a few short weeks, and it is a blast!! Everyone here is really nice and welcoming!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
You may have to share him with me
smile.gif
!! I am from Toronto, and a Bonoholic!! Welcome to Pleba!! I have only been around for a few short weeks, and it is a blast!! Everyone here is really nice and welcoming!!!

Hey, hopefully there's enough of Bono to share with all the bonoholics out there. A couple of months here, a couple of months there, bono-baby can be everywhere...
Nice to meet you spinninghead
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
My name is tiny dancer and I am a Bonoholic.
Welcome to PLEBA lady lemonade. Good to have you here with us!
smile.gif

Hey, you're one of us! Bonoholics rule, the best addiction if there is an addiction to have...

It's really nice to finally meet y'all!
Pleased to meet you On the Edge
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by JennyBean:
Hey Lady Lemonade! It's nice to meet you!
I too am mostly a lurker, but everyone seems pretty nice here. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms! Jen

Hey Jen! nice to make your acquaintance!
posting is fun, you should do it more often, you litttle lurker you
wink.gif

------------------

Welcome lady lemonade
I'm from Canada too, Montreal to be exact. Hope you enjoy your stay here ! But just one thing...

I have read the rules for newbies and I'm ready for the push;-)

These rules are not the ultimate guidelines here. I have read that post too, and I disapprove of it.You should follow your own rules and just be yourself.

Originally posted by Naya:
Welcome lady lemonade
I'm from Canada too, Montreal to be exact. Hope you enjoy your stay here ! But just one thing...

Naya, I'm from Montreal too! wow the world is a small place. don't worry about the being myself part; for better or worse I can't help but be myself
wink.gif

(though I often wish I was Ali, *sigh*)

------------------

Naya, I'm from Montreal too! wow the world is a small place. don't worry about the being myself part; for better or worse I can't help but be myself
wink.gif

(though I often wish I was Ali, *sigh*)

Cool !!! Don't worry, I often wish I was her too. Not just because she's Bono's love, but she's a great woman.

Did you go to all 3 concerts in Montreal? I was there, G.A for all of them. The highlight of my year...

Talk later !

Originally posted by Naya:
Cool !!! Don't worry, I often wish I was her too. Not just because she's Bono's love, but she's a great woman.

Did you go to all 3 concerts in Montreal? I was there, G.A for all of them. The highlight of my year...

Talk later !

Unfortunately I only made it to two shows (which is still better than not seeing them at all). Saw them on May 28th (really bad tickets, in the blue section) but I made up for it in October since i had GAs, We ended up right on the outside railing of the heart, near the tip. Definitely the higlight my year, posssibly one of the highlights of my life!
Oh, and you're right, Ali is a lovely lady, she's got all my admiration
smile.gif

------------------

Hey Lady Lemonade! It's nice to meet you!
I too am mostly a lurker, but everyone seems pretty nice here. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms! Jen

Originally posted by JennyBean:
I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms!

*opens arms*

okay, it's kinda hard to type with open arms, but I attempted
smile.gif

Welcome to the posting world! Hope to see you all over the place!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*opens arms*

okay, it's kinda hard to type with open arms, but I attempted
smile.gif

Welcome to the posting world! Hope to see you all over the place!

*running towards hippyactress' wide open arms in slow motion, that damn Creed song playing in the background*

So nice too meet you hippyactress!
As you might have noticed I have been posting all over the place
wink.gif
I love this place!

------------------

Well, Lady

IceLady here with a big frosty Cdn welcome right back at ya. I'm an Cdn living in TO and am twice your age hahaha.

If you've lurked around you probably know I love nostalgia and the older era as that's when I was like all you young ones on here.
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, welcome my only advice here would be to have fun, be yourself, and try not to take anything personally - that's a must ya hear!

And if it's old - younger Bono with dare I say it? mullet hair, then look no further - all you have to do is ask and your cups will overflow with pics from me anyway
wink.gif

Enjoy

I made up for it in October since i had GAs, We ended up right on the outside railing of the heart, near the tip. Definitely the higlight my year, posssibly one of the highlights of my life!

Me too Lady Lemonade ! I was exactly at the tip front row... exactly where Bono came so close to the crowd, almost into... I was there ! I've touched his muscles...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by icelady:
Well, Lady

IceLady here with a big frosty Cdn welcome right back at ya. I'm an Cdn living in TO and am twice your age hahaha.

If you've lurked around you probably know I love nostalgia and the older era as that's when I was like all you young ones on here.
biggrin.gif

Anyhow, welcome my only advice here would be to have fun, be yourself, and try not to take anything personally - that's a must ya hear!

And if it's old - younger Bono with dare I say it? mullet hair, then look no further - all you have to do is ask and your cups will overflow with pics from me anyway
wink.gif

Enjoy

Hiya Icelady, nice to meet you! I have noticed your preference for UF era Bono, I actually like the mullet, though only Bono can pull it off IMHO. Personally I like all the different Bono era though I have a soft spot for AB Bono (big MacPhisto fan) and Pop Bono (gasp!) with me being a child of the 90s and all...
Oh, and R&H Bono isn't bad either, loved the long hair and tight pants
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Chickles:
Me too Lady Lemonade ! I was exactly at the tip front row... exactly where Bono came so close to the crowd, almost into... I was there ! I've touched his muscles...
biggrin.gif

Nice to meet you Chickles!
I actually was a little further down the tip so I never actually got to touch him, he kept running around and wouldn't stop in front of us
frown.gif

Still can't believe I got to see him so close though! Faraway, so close indeed...

------------------

*running towards hippyactress' wide open arms in slow motion, that damn Creed song playing in the background*

So nice too meet you hippyactress!
As you might have noticed I have been posting all over the place
wink.gif
I love this place!

I love this place too...nice to meet you. See you around!

And welcome to Chickles too!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom