Ali pics I've never seen before

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Pics I've never seen before

From 22-04-2002

I'Ve never seen them posted here before...

sella-ali08.jpg

sella-ali06.jpg

The link to the article: http://www.showbizireland.com/news/april02/22-u293.shtml

Last edited:
Oooh lok from 05-03-2003:

Bono and Norman
rocca-bono-norm04.jpg

*ored enough to go through the showbizireland archive*

kellyahern said:

I like the snowflake necklace too :)

If I am not mistaken I think it is bvaligari (sp?) which means those are real diamonds but of course I'd expect something less from :bono:

I'm such an addict I already have all those on my computer :reject: ;) Except the sad kid one, that one bugged me so much I felt wrong saving it:|

Thanks for posting them for everyone who didn't catch them before! They've got a good stash there and I'm glad they keep them in their archives, unlike Yahoo where they disappear after a certain time.

Last edited:
TiaraGurl said:

If I am not mistaken I think it is bvaligari (sp?) which means those are real diamonds but of course I'd expect something less from :bono:

Bulgari. They have really interesting original designs. I think Ali's necklace is very simple but elegant, very tasteful, very Ali!

that is Ali's goddaughter...Sasha? I think she is from Russia (the girl with the missing eye...she was born that way because of Chernobyl??) Ali first met her when she was going Black Wind, White Land a few years back.

anyone clue me in if I'm wrong about that.

Back
Top Bottom