Ali at Dublin Zoo today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

They cut Eli's hair eventually, they'll probably cut John's (Oh God, we're having a kids' hair thread now :reject: ).

As a former full-time nanny of four and former babysitter for 15 families, I can't begin to imagine the nightmare it must be to de-tangle that child's hair! Kids are notorious for getting all sorts of gunk stuck in their hair. For reasons of practicality I say...cut!

Kelly, giraffes are also a fave (second to the cheetah!). They are so cool in the wild. When the move in herds, their legs all move at the same time...it's hard to describe but VERY cool to watch.

thanks for the photos! ali is looking radiant, as always... i really like her with slightly longer hair! and john is adorable... i love his ripped jeans! maybe he'll grow up to be a rebel, just like his dad! :wink:

biff said:
So do these pictures do anything to support the pregnancy rumours? (A German newspaper reported that Bono and Ali are expecting; also, there was that strange song dedication Bono made in Boston, to all the pregnant moms, adding something like, "This is for you, sweetheart".) That would be funny, since Ali insisted that after John there would be no more babies.
Obviously, this is a case of time will tell.:wink:
Okay, I had not read any of the pregnancy rumors, but the first thing I thought of when I looked at those photos was that it looked like Ali might have gained a little weight since the EDUN launch photos. Now I see there are pregnancy rumors? Another Bono baby? Holy moly, Batman! I would be surprised if she really is pregnant though. She was pretty adamant that John was their last baby. And she is 45 now. Speaking as someone around that age, I know I wouldn't want to have a baby at 45.

Back on topic - great pictures! Thanks Tootty!

Zootomic said:

Okay, I had not read any of the pregnancy rumors, but the first thing I thought of when I looked at those photos was that it looked like Ali might have gained a little weight since the EDUN launch photos. Now I see there are pregnancy rumors? Another Bono baby? Holy moly, Batman! I would be surprised if she really is pregnant though. She was pretty adamant that John was their last baby. And she is 45 now. Speaking as someone around that age, I know I wouldn't want to have a baby at 45.

I prefer things in odd numbers so I'll keep my fingers crossed! Maybe Bono and Ali are better Catholics than we think, if you get my drift....hehe. I'll have to show my mom the pics. She has amazing pregnancydar. One time she could tell the minute one of my guinea pigs stopped being fat and started being pregnant. I never believed her b/c my guinea pig was always fat, until a few weeks before the babies were born and I was holding my guinea pig and felt babies moving. Anyway....

I don't know what you all see in these pictures, but to me it doesn't look like Ali gained weight at all:shrug: She looks thinner than she has been in the past few years. If she is pregnant, good for them, but I personally don't think she is! They already have their two boys and two girls. But, I guess only time will tell!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I prefer things in odd numbers so I'll keep my fingers crossed! Maybe Bono and Ali are better Catholics than we think, if you get my drift....hehe.

Well, Ali herself said, when asked about her fourth pregnancy, that Bono, "always talks about being half Protestant and half Catholic, and now you know which half is Catholic". Ha ha ha!

"it'd surprise me since she's in her 40s, but hey "

She was in her forties for the last one, I think. That's not so important these days.

I do think this is probably nonsense, but stranger things have happened. We'll know soon enough.

biff said:

Well, Ali herself said, when asked about her fourth pregnancy, that Bono, "always talks about being half Protestant and half Catholic, and now you know which half is Catholic". Ha ha ha!

"it'd surprise me since she's in her 40s, but hey "

She was in her forties for the last one, I think. That's not so important these days.

I do think this is probably nonsense, but stranger things have happened. We'll know soon enough.

nice :laugh:

Beautifulgirl: I am amazed at you. You registered three years ago, and that's your first post? Wow.
What drew you out, at last?

Probably the shocking rumour that Ali, 44, is pregnant AGAIN.

That nearly blew me off my rocker.

MY grandma had her last, and twelfth, child at 48, and all turned out alright.
We will just have to wait and see with this rumour...

John is going to be attracting A LOT of girls when he's older, for some strange reason that kinda reminds me of his father :wink:
To me Ali looks a lot younger than what she is
More Bono babies HOORAY!! :up:

When I read the first "scissors" comment I thought, oh yes we need to cut those little photos apart. Then I looked at the little boy and said, THAT BOY NEEDS A HAIRCUT. Wait a sec...scissors... long haired boy...OH I GET IT.

BONO'ppetit said:
I actually hate zoos. I hate seeing the animals caged. If it were just injured animals who couldn't fend for themselves in their own world, I might be able to tolerate it. But it's sad to see these wild animals pacing and being on display. This isn't saying anything against people who go to them. It's just the way I feel about seeing the animals. It makes me sad. I can't go. Last time I went was in '87 in Seattle. Never again. :( Okay...
back2topicnod.gif

Right on, BONO'ppetit.

karmic_postmark said:
I think it's odd that John has blond hair. :eyebrow: :wink:

Bono's hair was very fair when he was a baby. I'm sure someone here can post a pic; there are at least a couple out there.

BonoFox1 said:

Im sorry but John is looking like a very young Dakota Fanning!:huh:

that's it!! I couldn't place who he reminded me of, but that's who I was thinking of. I think he's still soo cute though, and I personally love long hair on little boys:cute:

kellyahern said:
343%3B%3B55523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23234356248%3A6ot1lsi

My Dad had really light blond hair as a baby and little kid, but it turned dark brown as he got older (of course it's mixed with gray now :) )

Aww, lil baby Bono is giving me a case of the woodgie coos. You can tell its Bono because of his intense blue eyes.

karmic_postmark said:
I think it's odd that John has blond hair. :eyebrow: :wink:
I don't. My sister had platinum blond hair until she was 5 or so but our mom had dark brown and so did her dad. But they had blondes on my mom's side of the family. It's in the gene pool.

actually I wrote re the album that it would

'explode upon the scene with a cosmic wave of energy' before the title 'how to dismantle an atomic bomb' was revealed

it actually was going to be called Solar ...or that was one of the possible titles; but I let it slip in that piece before it was officially announced

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom