A poll. to get things sorted??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favorite Band member??

• Adam

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Bono

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Edge

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Larry

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LARRY! If you asked who was my favorite human, that would be the answer too. Bono comes a really close second, though!

This is a cruel thread/poll. :D

...Even though I did vote for Adam.

//end post.

Last edited:
flaming june, I LOVE your avatar...But I'm not changing mine again! hehe

Yeah, maybe it is kinda cruel...I feel sorta bad picking favorites. :slant:

wertsie said:
flaming june, I LOVE your avatar...But I'm not changing mine again! hehe

I've changed mine like 3 or 4 times already... I like yours, he's got the "I'm so feckin' hot" face, mmm!

Last edited:
Oh so Dr. Who is a bigshot now don't have to hold the newspaper anymore eh?:madspit:

:edge: :heart: :edge: :heart: :edge:

I think y'all are just scared to embrace his powerful sexiness. The guitar god of U2. And there's just something about that beanie and the bedazzled pants. :drool:

GAH!!!!!!!! You made me pick!!! *sob*

I can't believe you made me pick!!! *sigh*

I had to put Larry. The reason being because he's the one responsible for all this. Think about it... it was HIS idea.

But in reality... I really can't choose a favorite. Bono is so incredible just because of his spirituality, his faith, the sheer fact that he's so different from humanity (seemingly)... he's such a poet.

Edge just rocks my world. What a brilliant musician. And such a cutie too.

Adam... :drool: He's just cool. I can't explain it. He just IS.

Larry... see above. It really has nothing to do with the fact that he's attractive. It really doesn't. THAT, my friends, is just a bonus. Not that I'm a drummer or that I have any authority or knowledge to know, but he's an awesome drummer.

And they're all so down to earth!! At least from what we know...

And I'm going to stop rambling now. Because it's nearly 1:30am and I should be sleeping. But I'm not. I'm here talking about U2 members with you people. ;) But that's okay. I like you people. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

And I'm going to stop rambling now. No, really. I mean it this time...

Hubba, Hubba!

U2Kitten said:
Oh so Dr. Who is a bigshot now don't have to hold the newspaper anymore eh?:madspit:

Hold this! :madspit:

:D

Seriously, my status is just the normal status given for people with as many posts as I have. And I prefer it. I like knowing that it will change over time - something a "newspaper holder" doesn't get.

Sicy said:
Poor Larry.

:sad:

:heart:

I totally agree with you on this one, Sicy. And as Bona said, if it
weren't for Larry Bear, there would be no U2 and no Bono, Edge, or Adam for us all to love and admire!

Larry Bear is the best! :heart::larry: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom