which seat would you prefer??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Howdy everyone,
With the presales comming soon i guess there is a chance we could get the floor seets for the 49.95 rate which u2.com claim to be the best seats to enjoy the show. On the last 2 tours ive always ot seats on the second levels. SUre the guys looked kina small but i got the BIG picture of everything and the sound was amazing! Are the floor seats all that they say they are? My concern is that you are standing in the floor and both my gf and I being rather on the short side my be stuck standing behind some very tall peoples and loosing alot of the views! Any opinions or experiences? do you guys think the floor tickets are worth it or should i maybe spend some more money and get tickets somowhere else in the stadium??

Thanks foir your help!

Nico

I had "golden circle" seats for the first leg in Denver and then I had GA seats for the 2nd show...the GA seats were amazing (right at the tip of the heart)...I recommend you get there very early to get close so no one is standing in front of you...

heck ill do anything, if the show is at 7:30 PM for vancouver ide be there at 12 noon if i have to ill skip school and even get a late mark on any due assignments to get the best seats! So you deffinetly think the 49.95 floor seats are worth it providing i get there early?? anyway I am hoping that is the case cos i always dreamed of getting so close that you can almost touch them!

Nico

one problem thought is that my girlfriend will be working that day since she works full time and she is not as crazy about u2 as me so i know she wouldnt be willing to skip work to wait it out and i know it may be a problem finding her if she comes after me. eitherway sure something could be figured out!

Back
Top Bottom