What Presale City are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Philly for me! Maybe we'll be freezing our asses off in the GA line together mkdominatr! :wink:

If you look at the San Diego seating chart you see THREE distinct price arrangements.

Silver - GA for floor and nose bleeds (cheap seats)
Gold - most of Upper ring of the venue
Platinum - most of lower ring of venue

Boston, 26 May. One of my friends is doing the 24 May Boston show presale.

Then I'll brave the general sale for 21 May, NYC.

All GA. Yes, I should go seating with my vision and such, but all my friends have talked me into GA ... I really am an idiot. Oh well, U2, hooray!

Still can't make my mind up ... Philly NJ or NY ... wonder if it will be easier to get NJ shows since there are two of them going on sale tommorow ... any thoughts?

Oslo here. Guess I will have to find tickets for Gothenburg and Copenhagen elsewhere...
And maybe Toronto in the fall...

Detroit (third leg): Two GA presale and two (hope hope) GA from our friend Ticketdude :)p). If not, then two seats from TixMan. I dont know where, though because it's all about $ $ $.

When I read the thread title I thought it was one of those internet quizzes... like, you know, where they ask you those questions like "What's your favourite colour?" and "What's your ideal man?" and somehow those answers help you figure out what kind of cat you are. Or what presale city you are. Whichever.

If you comprehended anything I just wrote, 4 and a half gold stars for you.

Anyway, I'm Chicago, May 7th most likely. A weekday will be much harder to work out. I'm gonna have to hook up with some of ya'll going there too.

Back
Top Bottom