what a stupid thing to say on a U2 site, number 1 in a occasional series,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zwervers2 said:

Chris Martin is the best singer in the world:wink:

COLDPLAE R TEH BESTEST BAND EVAH!!!1!1!11 U2 R COLDPLAE WANNABEZ!!!!!11!@!1

Are you ok dude??? :ohmy: ...Coldplay is very good, tough, they have some job to do to be as good as U2! More, they inspired themselves from U2, not the other side...Actually, Coldplay is the Wannabe of U2 to repeat your words... :madspit:

Mynthor said:
Are you ok dude??? :ohmy: ...Coldplay is very good, tough, they have some job to do to be as good as U2! More, they inspired themselves from U2, not the other side...Actually, Coldplay is the Wannabe of U2 to repeat your words... :madspit:

I was being sarcastic, if you couldn't tell by the horrid typing and ludicrous statements.

And if you're being sarcastic - well, it just went right over my head!

Axver said:

I was being sarcastic, if you couldn't tell by the horrid typing and ludicrous statements.

And if you're being sarcastic - well, it just went right over my head!

i couldn't tell you were being sarcastic either, it looked like one of your normal posts

Chizip said:

i couldn't tell you were being sarcastic either, it looked like one of your normal posts

Yeah, because I hate that Bobo character and worship Coldplae so much, eh? :wink:

pulle28 said:
It's a righteous band. They NEVER sleep with groupies.

Hahaha...exactly! Good one. I love when the religious right "claims" U2. Then Bono says "Fuck" on national tv in prime time and makes it all better.

Are you one of his bastards?
I bet he nails so many of those groupies...
And Ali can only watch.

Eliv8 said:
What is the song played before they come on stage?

Eliv8 - I think your signature is inconsiderate. As much as I am not happy with the London bombings, taunting your enemy is never the best way to solve problems. Also, please show respect for the 56 Londoners who have been killed, and perhaps also the thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Back
Top Bottom