We need a show tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Ally* said:
fellow U2 geek here! :wave:

setlist party tomorrow night, anyone? ;)

Of course; I'll be setting it up a few hours before the show. Can't wait! :hyper:

You want to know what wait will be really torturous? The one between the 29 April Vancouver show and the 7 May Chicago one. Maybe we'll hold imaginary setlist parties ...? :crazy:

pub crawler said:
Hahaha, I'll be there.....and I'm bringin' the pizza. Hope everyone likes mushrooms. ;)

I actually rather dislike mushrooms ... but I prefer to make my own pizza anyway, so that's alright! I hope we have a boot of Anaheim 2 to listen to during the party ...

I'm gonna have a boot of SD 1 AND 2 within a few days, to pop on my CD Player. (THANKS "W"!!!!)

Setlist parties....LOL,.will help me pass the time until my cruddy noseblled seat at MSG on May 21....

Hope everyone like olives and broccoli! :wink:

Axver said:

You want to know what wait will be really torturous? The one between the 29 April Vancouver show and the 7 May Chicago one. Maybe we'll hold imaginary setlist parties ...? :crazy:

oh whoa... that IS a long break!! and my finals end on april 29th- so just when i'll have lots of free time, there will be no U2 to distract me! well, i'm sure i'll be studying SO hard for my exams before the 29th, that i'll have plenty of interference catching up to do... :eyebrow: haha... yeah RIGHT!!! :lol:

i hope we have a 'connection' tomorrow night who can update us on the setlist as it happens...

Axver said:

Of course; I'll be setting it up a few hours before the show. Can't wait! :hyper:

That will be a very tortorous week... :yikes:

Boones%20Farm%20Strawberry%20Hill.jpg

:mad: DAMN IT KEVIN!

Axver said:

About an hour ago I was actually looking at the tour date thread and noticing that gap. That is how much of a geek I have become. :crack:

:wink:

i will bring my u2 figurines and then we can put on a fake concert!

we will have them play the songs that they will be playig at the show!!!

wont that be fun!??!

pub crawler said:

About an hour ago I was actually looking at the tour date thread and noticing that gap. That is how much of a geek I have become. :crack:

:wink:

I'm that much of a generork that since before the tour began, I've been thinking "that gap's going to really suck".

Man, I get a headache and a queasy feeling just looking at that bottle of Boone's Farm... :barf: :sick:

Axver said:

I'm that much of a generork that since before the tour began, I've been thinking "that gap's going to really suck".

hahahahaha. ;)

On another note, I wonder if they're done opening with COBL. I seem to be one of the few who liked that opening. Although I think Love and Peace as an opener has to have improved at Anaheim II -- and in that case, I'm sure I'll like it next time I see it (as an opener).

i loved cobl as an opener :drool:

but i think lapoe could be great too, ill wait to see it before i judge

So's whose getting a cell phone call tomorrow night to keep us up to date? I wish I knew someone!:hyper:

Yeah, we need a contact for that show. Maybe we should make a thread working out a contact for each show?

Re: opener. I think COBL will be back soon. I think it was an awesome opener, better than LAPOE, and if they play it tomorrow, I won't be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom