Vertiblog has night 3 photos up...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
I put up my pictures from nght 3 in Toronto with some extra shots from Saturday. My plan was to get these to you guys in real time during the show, but Verizon Wireless doesn't like Rogers Wireless in Canada.... Oh well, better late than never!

Enjoy!

www.vertiblog.com

Last edited:
Viewing your pix I remember my only unpleasent moment from the trip. Your third picture down with the girls in white shirts. They were next to me on the rail and one of there friends got really dehydrated and fainted and didnt know where she was. thanking being on the rail it was easy for security to hoist her up over the rail and get her help. The fucked up thing is that the other three girls didnt care. Very sad self centered individuals. They stayed and never gave their friend a second thought.

TheBrush said:
Viewing your pix I remember my only unpleasent moment from the trip. Your third picture down with the girls in white shirts. They were next to me on the rail and one of there friends got really dehydrated and fainted and didnt know where she was. thanking being on the rail it was easy for security to hoist her up over the rail and get her help. The fucked up thing is that the other three girls didnt care. Very sad self centered individuals. They stayed and never gave their friend a second thought.

Bitches! I guess that shows their true colours! What a terrible thing for them to do. How can they live with themselves and enjoy the U2 concert knowing that their friend is ill and not with them ?

I knew that was going to happen. It was pretty hot that day with the humidex above 40 degrees celcius. I don't know how much that is in Farenheit but I am guessing 105 ?

The ACC is beside the freeway so the pollution and smog is high.
Its just simply not worth it for the possible consequences. The venue/band should of thought of something to avoid problems like this. My thumbs way down on this.

U2wedge what Dvd are those girls fliming? They were last night on stage too.

btw I like your site a lot keep it up!!!

Last edited:
RicoT.O said:
U2wedge what Dvd are those girls fliming? They were last night on stage too.

btw I like your site a lot keep it up!!!

They filmed ABOY and Fast Cars on night 3. I'm assuming these will be bonus tracks on future dvd releases.

Back
Top Bottom